A sneak peak

This is a sneak peak to a book I've been working on, I thought hey why not? I'll post it on my life book too just because I know people don't read my shit anymore so here it is!
Chapter 3 the perfect gift sneak peak!

"It just happens to be a bright beautiful Monday morning without any signs of rain!" The news reporter Gabe announced to his audience who were listening on the radio
His partner Gale nodded after he spoke "Clear sky's everyday until that big storm heading our way on Saturday! So prepare for that just to be sure. (Town name) holds so many surprises every year"
"But for now just enjoy the summer sun and have some fun at the beach!" News reporter Gabe announced happily.
I let out heavy breaths as I continued my morning jog, I didn't want to be out of shape while being in the lab so I decided I would go on runs instead to keep me motivated and such. It gives me the vitamin D I need as well! Doctor Heinz encouraged it too and I mean why not! Anything he says to do I think I will do because I'm hanging out with the greatest scientist ever! Doctor Heinz is a scientist I'm hanging out with now, I ended up running away from home...that's a story for another time though! Back to Doctor Heinz, he's been my all time favorite scientist since I was really little and I wanna be just like him or maybe even better! Well actually I have no idea what I wanna do with my life yet. The course I'm on now seems to be working out though.
I pant and stop running, putting my hands on my head and looking up to the sky catching my breath.
Listening to the radio as it switched from the news to a song called "shooting star" by owl city of course, one of my absolute favorite songs! I smiled to my self and ran faster than I had been before. Not to long after I did I started to pass my old school. I would be there but running away means no contact with others so they don't know where you are, never had any friends though so it wouldn't matter, no one cares about me after all.
I gave the school a hesitant look and slowed down to a complete stop while staring at it and watching kids walk in messing around with their friends and talking in the courtyard wearing their strict stupid uniforms....
I gave the building a glare and started running again but ended up running into someone on my way making us both fall because of my speed.
I groan and look up "ah man I'm so sorry!" I say looking up at the person I had knocked over. It was a girl, she was short and had long black hair going to her waist tide up in one long braid.
"It's alright, really, I should have been paying more attention" the girl says, her uniform was perfect and straight while at the same time making her look adorable.
I smile and help her up "I'm Any, sorry for what happened just now" I rub the back of my head ashamed while holding her hand with my other hand.
"I'm Evelyn but you can call me Eve!" She says excitedly, it reminded me of  bells ringing around Christmas time.
The bell rung getting the attention of Eve
"Hey class is gonna start, you don't even have your inform on!" She got a concerned look on her face
"Oh don't worry I don't go here, but please get to class, you know how the punishment is here" I giggle and wave to her as she ran off waving back to me. What a sweet girl. I smile to myself and knew that sometimes there was good in the world