"So here it is, I would've carried it myself but it was too heavy," Kiari stated as she jumped behind the bag, continuing to pull out a piece of paper. 

"Where are we bringing it to?" He asked as he quickly inspected the bag, it made a familiar clinking sound, which made him even more suspicious. "I have a little map, I'm pretty sure it just leads to an inn." She explained as she presented to him the piece of paper she held. 

He nodded, having a good feeling he knew where they were going.

"Alright, let's go!" She grinned.

As she started to lead the way, she became a bit tense.

Gulping she remembered the guard that was supposed to be watching over her. He had gone to eat something, thinking Kiari would be stuck with figuring out how'd she carry the bag, without using any wheels. It's been a while so he might be roaming around. 

"Can I go up first? I want to make sure we don't bump into someone." She halted, stopping in the middle of the stairs. He arched his eyebrow, getting ever more suspicious. "Alright..."

She carefully peeked her head out, looking around.

Her eyes widened as she saw the guard. Aside from the fact that he'd snitch on her, Kiari didn't much like him. For some reason, she found him to be really creepy, every time she was around him she'd suddenly feel uncomfortable. Not only that but his rukh also told her to stay away from him.

She had voiced her feelings to her father, but he said it was probably because she was traumatized. Which may be right but it didn't justify the fact that she still didn't feel safe around him.

She became very wary of the man, whose name was Teijin. She was hoping that after this, he'd get fired as her guard for not watching her.

Her eyes went narrow, waiting for him to walk to the back of the ship. Luckily he hadn't seen her and disappeared behind a wall. 

With a sigh of relief, she continued to make her up the stairs. "Alright, it's all good now!" She grinned, speedwalking to the ramp and waiting for him.

Although he was a little confused, he decided he'd wait for them to get off the ship until he asked her what was going on. 

Kiari speed-walked down the ramp, making sure she had some distance from Sinbad so no one would accuse her of cheating. 

A minute later they had made it far enough into the streets. 

Knowing no one from the ship could see her, she started walking a little bit behind Sinbad, who was ready to ask his question.

"So... How come you were being all sneaky?"

She frowned as she tried to quickly think of what she'd say. "Well... There's supposed to be someone looking after me but I don't really like him." She decided she'd give him a bit of the story, so that way the trip wouldn't be so awkward. 

His eyes filled with curiosity. "How come?"

Keeping her frown, she hesitated in responding. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to get an outsider's opinion, though in that case, I'd have to tell him about my kidnapping... Actually, perhaps it'd be better for me to talk about it... Aside from her father and mother, Kiari didn't have anyone whom she could freely talk to. She'd wanted to talk to her father about the kidnapping, but as she was about to talk, she'd suddenly feel too embarrassed and stayed quiet. 

Perhaps talking to a stranger was a risk, but she really wanted to get it off her back. She glanced back at Sinbad who looked concerned. Her lips parted in surprise as she saw his worry full expression. He looks like he'd be around Kouen's age... Maybe older... But perhaps he'd understand a bit...