Love Story between two demi gods (Xylo X Lee) Olympus

My Room"Mate"

Requested by AstroMike

Before Xylo went to camp he had a friend name lee. They were the bestest friends and would do everything together. Soon after a long while they had feeling for each other and started dating but of course things aren't always smiling.

Xylo and Lee were in a forest together when a beast started chasing them. Xylo had to hop on shadow back while Lee turn into her centaur form which shock Xylo first but but soon he didn't care because all he care about is to make sure Lee is safe. Spoon the monster started to chase Lee and Xylo bow the monster to make it leave Lee alone and that was the last time Lee saw xylo.

Over the summer Lee never have up on Xylo knowing that he must be safe somewhere but she soon have up when his family told Lee that he somewhere safe now.

At the summer camp Xylo never have up hope that someday Lee will come to this camp and they will show there long lost love to everyone.

*A Year past*

Lee got to camp just find while Xylo had some problems getting to camp again but he made it. When he learn that he was getting a room mate he was happy but when he met his room mate things could of gone better.

*At The Door*

Xylo Mind- Ok Ok Lets see who are new roommate is

When Xylo open the door he saw Lee in her centaur form that look like she was ready to see her roommate too.

Xylo- Lee?

Lee- Wait xylo? XYLO!?

She soon ran up to Xylo and garb him hugging him. This made Xylo blush hard but he soon hug back too.

Lee - Oh Xylo I thought I would never see you again

Xylo- I always had hope I would meet you at camp but I didn't know you were going to be my roommate hehehe.

Lee- I know right

Soon Lee let go of him and was looking into his beautiful purple eyes.

Lee- I didn't know you were a demi god

Xylo- And I didn't know you were a centaur

Lee- Hehehe I gust that true but I did miss you

Xylo- I miss you too

Soon Lee and Xylo started kissing each other wanting this kiss to never end. They did ended up catching up. Lee was shock and even hug Xylo after hearing the pain and suffering that he had to go there while when Xylo heard Lee story he knew that something crazy like her starting a fight with other centaurs weren't surprising.

When night came Lee and Xylo slept together while Lee was in her centaur form Xylo was laying his head on Lee back keeping each other close making a promise that this would never happen again.