Chapter 42

*you are at the mall with Camdyn and Malcom and Cooper. You're in your wheelchair and Camdyn is pushing you. After about 2 hours you were in the car. Camdyn's hand was on your thigh rubbing it lightly making you shy and tired*

Camdyn: go to sleep baby

*you nodded and went to sleep then woke up in Camdyn's room with Cooper and Malcom on the bed with you. Ella walked in*

Ella: hey Cam!

Camdyn: shhhh. What is it?

Ella: oh sorry uhm can Ash come over?

Camdyn: why are you asking me?

Ella: because you're here and mom's not

Camdyn: ok sure but don't do anything stupid got it?

Ella: got it

Camdyn: if I hear stuff coming from your room I'm beating his ass

Ella: I don't think y/n would like that

Camdyn: y/n wouldn't but you're my little sister and I'm going to beat his ass if he does anything to you

Y/n: I agree I'll help

*Camdyn looked at you and smiled*

Camdyn: see

Ella: fine we won't do anything

Y/n and Camdyn: so you planned to?!

Ella: no it was a joke bye lovebirds

Camdyn: bye

*you laid back down and pet Cooper*

Camdyn: don't steal my dog

Y/n: I won't

Camdyn: ok. Guess what?

Y/n: what?

Camdyn: dog pile on y/n!

*Camdyn ran and laid on you making you laugh. He got comfortable and you sighed*

Camdyn: what's wrong

Y/n: I can't breathe

Camdyn: fine but you have to lay on me

Y/n: deal

*Camdyn got off you and you laid on him. He was rubbing small circles in your lower back. You heard knock on the door and you hid your face in Camdyn's shirt*

Camdyn: it's ok baby...come in!

*Ash and Ella walked in*

Ash: how's y/n?

Camdyn: he's good why?

Ash: I was just wondering

Camdyn: ok

Ash: bye.

Camdyn: bye

*they walked out and you fell asleep on Camdyn he kissed your head and went to sleep too. The next morning you woke up in pain. You opened your eyes and looked at Camdyn who was talking to Brian. You got shy because you realized Brian was there so you tried to move but groaned in pain instead. Camdyn's eyes darted to you*

Camdyn: do you need pain meds?

*you nodded yes and Camdyn got up going to your backpack then the kitchen and coming back with your meds and a bottle of water. You took the meds and laid down noticing Malcom and Cooper weren't on the bed anymore*

Y/n: where's Malcom and Cooper?

Camdyn: they're outside want me to get them?

*you nodded yes and he got up*

Brian: what's your pain level

Y/n: 98,000,000

Brian: ok

*Camdyn came back with Malcom and Cooper and they immediately jumped on the bed and Malcom licked your nose. You were laughing as Malcom was just licking you and Camdyn smiled*

Brian: I gotta go man it's getting late

Camdyn: ok well come by any time

Brian: got it

*Brian walked out and Camdyn laid next to you kissing you slowly. You kissed back timidly making Camdyn smirk he stopped and you pushed your head into his chest*

Camdyn: go to sleep baby

*you nodded and fell asleep a little while later. When you woke up Camdyn was shirtless with wet hair standing in front of the bed watching something on his phone. Until he looked at you and you realized his toothbrush was in his mouth*

Camdyn: goodmorning sunshine

Y/n: goodmorning

Camdyn: my sister and Ash are heading to the mall wanna go with?

*you shrugged*

Camdyn: ok...are you feeling ok?

*you nodded yes*

Camdyn: you don't look ok...ASH!

*you flinched at Camdyn's yelling*

Camdyn: I'm sorry

*he rubbed your back lightly. Ash came in*

Ash: did something happen?!

*Ash ran up to you checking for bruises and blood. You nodded no*

Ash: there is no way you don't have a fever let's get you to the E.R ok bud?

*you just nodded and looked down. Camdyn picked you up and carried you to the car Ash drove behind you and Camdyn. You got to the hospital and they admitted you. They accessed your port and started pushing fluids through. Camdyn was sitting on your bed rubbing your back talking to Ash. You soon fell asleep. When you woke up Ash and Ella were sleeping on the couch and Camdyn was sleeping next you*

Y/n: Camdyn?

*Camdyn woke up*

Camdyn: hm?

Y/n: I'm cold

*he pulled the blankets up to your shoulder*

Camdyn: better?

*you nodded yes*

Camdyn: ok can you go back to sleep?

*you nodded yes*

Camdyn: ok baby I'll be right here if you need me.

*you nodded then went back to sleep but woke up a few minutes later. Camdyn was playing on his phone so you snuggled into his side. And fell into a dreamless sleep. When you woke up the next morning Camdyn was you assumed in the shower. He got out and wrapped a towel around his waist then checked on you*

Camdyn: y/n? *whisper*

*you looked at him and he smiled at you going to put his shorts and underwear on. He came back without a shirt as usual and kissed your head*

Camdyn: are you hungry?

Y/n: Nuh-uh

Camdyn: are thirsty?

Y/n: uh-huh

Camdyn: water?

*you nodded yes and he went to get you a bottle of water. He came back with the water. You drank it then Camdyn got a call. The call soon ended*

Camdyn: I got the job!

*his yell scared you and you jumped. The job was at domino's*

Camdyn: sorry...but I got the job

Y/n: I heard

Camdyn: wait this means I'm not going to stay with you every day

Y/n: I'll be fine

Camdyn: but I'll have weekends and holidays off

Y/n: cool, when do you start?

Camdyn: next week