Chapter 38

*you're still at home cold and exhausted Camdyn is trying to help you fall asleep but nothing is working*

Camdyn: are you still cold?

*you nodded yes*

Camdyn: ok I'll get another blanket

*he got up and got you another blanket and put it over you*

Camdyn: is that better?

*you nodded yes. And he took your temp making a sad face when he saw it*

Y/n: what's wrong?

Camdyn: I have to take you to the E.R I'm sorry

*you nodded and tried to get up but fell in pain. Camdyn picked you up kissing your head and you laid on his shoulder to the car. You waved bye to Malcom and we're off. Camdyn called Ash on the way and soon you were at the hospital they checked you in and you were laying on your stomach in the hospital bed as Camdyn was rubbing your back sitting next to you*

Camdyn: do you feel better at all?

*you nodded no and the walked in*

Nurse: we're going to give y/n a feeding tube and the doctor has decided he'll stay at least 3 weeks

*you turned over ignoring all the pain and sat up waiting for the nurse to tell you more bad news but nothing happened. They gave a feeding tube. You laid in Camdyn's lap curled up in a ball crying as he was trying to comfort you*

Camdyn: it's ok you'll get better

Y/n: I'm at stage 3 Camdyn I'm so close to stage 4

Camdyn: it'll be ok you're not going to die

Y/n: yes I am I don't want this anymore I'm done with treatments

Camdyn: oh no you're not. Baby you can't die on me

Y/n: well I am

*you turned off him and closed your eyes really tight he laid behind you*

Camdyn: I'm sorry

*you turned to him and pushed you face into his chest still crying until you fell asleep. When you woke up Camdyn was playing music. He looked at you*

Camdyn: good morning

*you nodded too tired to say anything*

Camdyn: I love you

*you smiled in response and that made him smile you closed your eyes and Camdyn got a call from Brian he talked for a minute then looked at you*

Camdyn: uhm let me ask...hey Brian wants to see you

*you nodded yes lightly then closed you eyes again and Camdyn pulled you into his lap as you fell asleep. When you woke up Camdyn was in the shower. You got up and put your leg on then dragged you iv pole with you to the bathroom you knocked on the door*

Camdyn: yeah?

Y/n: I need to use the bathroom

Camdyn: come in

*you walked in there and used the bathroom as you were walking out you heard the water stop and smiled you walked to your bed and laid down a few minutes later Camdyn walked out with wet hair and no shirt he sat next to you and rubbed your back lightly until Brian got there*

Brian: so how are you?

*no answer*

Camdyn: can you answer Brian's question?

*you nodded no*

Camdyn: I'm sorry he's being shy

Brian: it's ok

Camdyn: anyways he's been ok other than being in the hospital all the time he says he's fine most of the time

Brian: better than none of the time

Camdyn: yeah

*at this point you were hiding your face in Camdyn's shirtless chest it didn't really help because you couldn't pull on a shirt to cover your face so you the blanket and listened to they're conversation*

Camdyn: he's really shy today for some reason

Brian: I'm a new person anyone with anxiety or some other panic disorder wouldn't be comfortable with me being here

Camdyn: how did you know he had anxiety?

Brian: on the phone you told him to take his anxiety meds

*an alert went off an Camdyn and Brian's phone they were both weather alerts and you didn't have a weather app so you didn't get 1*

Brian: a storms coming in

Y/n: how big is it?

Brian: pretty big see

*he showed you his phone and Camdyn gave him a mean look*

Brian: what's up?

Camdyn: he's scared of storms

Brian: oh sorry

Camdyn: it's good I just thought you knew

*Camdyn shifted you in his arm to where he was holding you like a baby and you were shaking cause you could already hear the thunder and see the lightning. Camdyn was trying to comfort you but it wasn't working*

Camdyn: can you hand me my phone?

Brian: sure

*Brian gave Camdyn his phone and Camdyn played music and plugged in ear buds then put 1 in your ear you turned to look at Camdyn and he just smiled calming you a little bit then continued a conversation with Brian soon you fell asleep. When you woke up Brian was listening to Camdyn ramble on about your type of cancer and you laughed lightly*

Camdyn: what?

*his voice was laced with amusement*

Y/n: you shouldn't bore Brian with stupid cancer facts

Brian: it's actually pretty interesting

Y/n: you're supposed to be on my side Brian

Camdyn: ok fine Brian what do you want to talk about?

Brian: I guess boring cancer

*you role your eyes and snuggle back into Camdyn's chest he kisses the top of your head and you fall asleep. When you wake up Brian is sleeping in the chair next to your bed and Camdyn is watching a movie he sitting up in front of you. You sit up and he doesn't notice so you tap his shoulder. He turns around*

Camdyn: oh you're up.

Y/n: why is Brian still here?

Camdyn: the storm was too big for him to drive

Y/n: oh ok

Camdyn: lay down and go to sleep

*you nodded no*

Camdyn: what if I hold you?

*you nodded yes and Camdyn stood up. He picked you up then sang songs into your ear until you fell asleep*