Chapter 25

Camdyn's pov

Y/n: y-your not mad at me?

Camdyn: baby why would I be mad at you?

*I pulled away from him so I could see his face, his eyes were red from crying, he was out of breath, he still had tears streaming down his face and he looked exhausted*

Y/n: I-I just assumed

Camdyn: I will never be mad at you for this.

*I pulled him into my chest as he cried more leaving wet spots on my shirt but I didn't care*

Camdyn: are you tired?

*he nodded yes*

Camdyn: ok get on my back

Y/n: but I'm heavy

Camdyn: no your not. Now get on my back or I'm just gonna carry you

Y/n: ok

*he got on my back and laid his head on my shoulder. After we got out of the woods his grip loosened because he fell asleep. When we got home his mom came to me asking alot of questions*

Camdyn: shhh he's sleeping

*I walked upstairs and put him on his bed then took his leg off and covered him up. I walked out shutting the door behind me*

*his mom and Ash had a lot of questions so I answered them then went back to his room when I saw him on the floor hugging Champs old service dog vest crying. I sat next to him and he fell into my lap*

Y/n: I miss him

Camdyn: I know you do. I miss him too.

*after about 10 minutes he sat up and buried his head into my chest then Ash walked in*

Ash: hey mom's going out of town for a few days. She just left but she made dinner do you want some?

*y/n nodded no*

Ash: ok well...it's there if you get hungry

*Ash walked out*

Camdyn: hey why don't we go eat and then we can go to sleep or talk or something...does that sound good?

Y/n: I'm not hungry

Camdyn: can I talk you into eating at all?

*y/n nodded no*

Camdyn: is there anyway I can make you smile?

*he nodded no again*

*I kissed the top of his head and he looked up at me*

Camdyn: eat or Imma tickle you

Y/n: but I'm not -

Camdyn: 1...

Y/n: Camdyn please-

Camdyn: 2...

Y/n: I don't-

Camdyn: 3...

Y/n: fine!

*he said it right before just in time*

*we went downstairs and ate. Me and Ash tried talking to him but he just looked at the floor and never answered us*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 weeks later*

*I haven't seen y/n smile in so long and he still hasn't talked to anyone except me and it's been almost a month, the puppy still doesn't have a name but he's surly gotten bigger. I walked with him after school, sometimes he'd talk to me but not when anybody else was around*

Camdyn: y/n you ok?

*I looked over to where he was starring. Trevor was standing in front of Kayla with a smirk on his face*

Camdyn: Don't.

*y/n walked over there and I followed him*

Camdyn: y/n you're gonna get hurt again

*he kept walking then stood in front of Trevor*

Trevor: what you gonna do about it? Sick kid. You can't do anything without that stupid dog!

*y/n punched Trevor in the face then pulled Trevor's arm behind him popping Trevor's shoulder out of its socket then slams Trevor's head into the wall breaking his nose. A group of teachers came and pulled y/n off of Trevor*

Your pov

*after the teachers pulled me off Trevor they took me to the office as Camdyn followed*

Mr.Fitz: y/n what has gotten into you?!

*I didn't answer I just looked at the floor*

Mr.Fitz: I know you haven't talked to anyone since that dog of yours died. Your mother told me. But why the hell would you almost kill a student because he called your dead dog stupid?!

*I kept looking at the floor not answering him*

Mr.Fitz: look at me!

*I looked at him then looked down again*

Mr.Fitz: you're only going to talk to that boyfriend of yours aren't you?

*he started writing something then folded the paper*

Mr.Fitz: what's his name...Camdyn is it?

*I nodded yes*

*he walked out then got Camdyn and walked back in. Camdyn sat next to me*

Mr.Fitz: now will you tell him your answers to my questions?

Camdyn: actually sir he doesn't talk to me when people are around.

Mr.Fitz: I thought this would happen so I wrote the questions down.

*Mr.Fitz handed Camdyn the paper*

Camdyn: you want me to ask my boyfriend questions he doesn't want to answer?

Mr.Fitz: yes

*Camdyn rolled his eyes then kneeled down in front of you*

Camdyn: can I just maybe improvise I can't read this?

Mr.Fitz: fine

Camdyn: just so you know he's not gonna talk as long as you're in here.

Mr.Fitz: fine I'll leave

*Mr.Fitz walked out and shut the door*

Camdyn: y/n why would you do that? Do you know how scary it is to watch you fight someone? I understand what he did but you got back from chemo yesterday. You're to weak to be fighting against 1 of the strongest kids at our school. He could've killed you if he wanted too...did he hurt you?

*you shook your head no*

Camdyn: I need a verbal verification of that.

*you pointed at the security camera*

Camdyn: *sighs* ok

*Mr.Fitz walked in*

Mr.Fitz: you're suspended for 2 weeks and will now see the school therapist everyday after school. Both of you leave I'm calling Ash to come up here so he won't be at your house when you get there. Now go

*you and Camdyn got up very confused and went home*

Y/n: I'm sorry

Camdyn: sorry for what?

*Camdyn stood in front of you. You slid down the wall and pulled your knee and little leg up to your chest*

Y/n: for being such a mess.