"Jeez. You're already fat enough." You giggled and stepped back to let him walk in front of you.

For one fleeting moment, as sharp and abrupt as the wind that hit your cheeks, Kuro was gone, which was unsettling. According to your phone it hadn't even reached 4:30 PM, which was the time you usually arrived home. As a matter of fact, you weren't even close enough to home to cue Kuro to leave.

Since you lacked the same instincts of your feline friend, it took you quite a while to notice the alleyway just mere steps to your right. If only you were as quick on your feet as Kuro had been, you would have saved yourself from feeling unusually alarmed. The pattern of your heartbeats gradually became louder and louder until you began to think that it was the only thing you could hear, then you heard a couple of mens' voices, which only heightened your senses. You took wavering steps closer, daring to peer into what was probably none of your business.

Curiosity killed the cat.

"Let this serve as your last and final warning," said one of the voices laced in menace, chilling you to your core.

There was a thick lump in your throat that made it hard to breathe, which was probably in your favour; making any sort of noise was something you wanted to avoided. You even went to the extent to hastily cover your mouth with your hand, then scanned your surroundings.

Shadows enveloped two figures in the alley respectively, allowing some sunlight to reveal details such as their nose, lips, and torso. You strained to move from your spot, fearing that any movement could alert the men just meters away from you.

"P-Please, I will do anything." The other man sputtered each and every word out as if he was running out of time, choking between breaths as his steps stuttered backwards. His voice was laced with such profound terror that you almost didn't recognize it.

You squinted your eyes for a better look, only to realize that the man, who was practically shaking, was none other than the faculty dean. The same man who had harassed you earlier.

Here he was, the venomous spider who was about to get eaten by a ravenous predator. This prompted a new situation for your mind to ponder. Should you help him?

The man before the dean stood ablaze in a vicious aura. He snapped like a wolf who was fighting for his prey in the wild. The man swiftly threw a punch that shoved the dean against someone's concrete fence. He stumbled, and to your surprise you were glad. His head thudded against stone, and you swore you saw the pop of his eyes. Perhaps you had thought that he got what he deserved, but that moment only lasted for a brief moment when you realized that the voice was now calling for you.

"Come out," he said whilst cracking his knuckles.

At that moment, lightening had struck you and you had froze in your spot. Your palms began to sweat as you heard footsteps pan closer and closer to you. You stared, your throat closing in horror at what the shadows had revealed.

"L-Levi...?" You managed to whisper.

Yes, the blood, punches, and violence. You had seen it all in dramas and movies, but you did not have the chance to see it for yourself until now. Maybe you were lucky enough to think that that stuff only happened in fiction. You wanted to run, run as fast as your cat friend did at the start of it all.

The wind was gone, but the atmosphere felt just as cold.

Levi narrowed his eyes and glared at you. "Follow me."

You hesitantly stepped towards him as he began to walk. His demeanor was no longer as frightening as it just had been mere seconds ago, it came as a surprise to you when you concluded that what he had just done did not phase him.