Monkeying around.

Once I'm out of the shower. I thank Dick and ask if I can go and play outside. He smiles and asks if he can play too. I nod and we go to the garden. It's beautiful. There's a whole border with rows of trees well kept and free to choose how to grow. The second we're outside I start playing. I look at Dick and say "Oh no a dragon. He's setting the floor aflame. Run villagers , hurry to the trees. Oh mighty dragon, you'll never catch us." I say to dick. I hop into a tree and swing from tree to tree running on branches as he runs on the ground. I leap into the air and do my disappearing act. Tossing a small branch the direction I was going to a quick left. And swing up into a branch covering me with leaves and hiding my position. I can tell he lost me. I watch and giggle. He looks up to where I was. I pop out and hang upside down be hind him and giggle again. I pull up quick and he quickly looks to where I was seconds ago. I run a circle and wait for him to spot me running around him in the air giggling. "You can't catch me...hehehehe." He grabs a branch and swings up. I go to the more intracate portion of the trees and weave quickly between branches hopping and ducking and jumping to get away from him. I stop giggling make a hard left into a higher branch he follows and I jump down. He does two thinking I'm going for the ground...but the silly dragon he is doesn't see the fire he set when the game started. I grab a low branch and swing and land in a crouch on a branch across him. I'm out of reach. I look down and stick my tongue out at him."haha you can't catch me." He looks at me almost out of breath."you are some type of human monkey you have to be..." he's panting out of breath."you ok?" He looks wiped out. He lays on the nicely kept green grass. It's beautiful. I hang upside down."aww...game over." I lower myself onto the ground. "Ready to head back." He groans..."do we have tooooo..." he says like a small child. I laugh "yep...race ya." I see him smile"your on." He stars running. I run for a while eventually you can see his legs are getting tired, so are mine though. I grab the branches and start swinging and flipping through passing him. When I can run again, I start running. I make it back and see Damian out in the garden he looks like he's playing too...but I know he's not, he is practicing with a katana." It's rude to interrupt meditation, so I decide not to approach him. Instead I go to alfred and ask where the cups are, he smiled and ask what I'll be drinking." Actually the waters are for Dick ." He looks at me funny"I'm afraid I don't understand." I smile,"Well Dick was already out of breath when we headed back towards the...house..." I say wondering if I should call this place that. He nods,"Ahh. Why don't you drink something as well." I nod"ok." He hands me the waters and I watch the tree line. I see dick slowly and half dead trudging forward. I haven't been this care free in a while...this is what I was like when I was little. The past 48 hours have been really bad though, I needed this. I run over to Dick once he hits the clearing. I snap from my thoughts and give him the water."Here, I figured you could use some water." He points at Damian,"is the other for him?" I shake my head no."it's rude to interrupt someone who's meditating, and he has a water off to the side as well. Alfred gave this to me and told me I need to drink something." He nods "oh."after his breathing is back to normal I ask "Wanna play some more, I know more games that would be fun to play...well...not alone." He smiles,"how about you ask Jason. We can play more tomorrow though. I have some work to catch up on." I nod,"Where is Jason." He walks inside and yells,"JASON!!!" Jason comes down the stairs,"Umbra wants to play, and I have some work to do, will you play with her. Bruce told me someone had to keep an eye on her." He nods,"Sure shes what 14 can't be that much of a- Nevermind." We start to walk outside and I say,"Wanna play the game me and Dick we're playing, or do you wanna play a different game?" He smiles,"Either is fine with me, I don't really care." I nod, I have an idea."Oh. I have an idea, let's find the Water nymphs here." He looks at me,"Water nymphs?" I nod,"the ones I used to play with can't leave the pond, maybe there are more here. At one of the lakes or rivers." He smiles,"Sure whatever." I smile,"I saw a river when me and Dick were playing, I'll race you too it." I run and swing about 2/3 what I did with dick. When I get to the pond I sit down and look around. I start looking around and Jason breaks the tree line."Damn...kid...you...have to...be...some type of...monkey breed." I laugh,"That's what Dick said. Now shuuuush. You'll scare the nymphs. Help me find them." He laughs,"Sure whatever." I feel the breeze and hear giggling."they're definitely here. I just heard them. I start running around and dancing while looking for them. They don't seem to want to come out though. It must be because Jason is here. Huh. I find one and she glares at him. I nod in understanding. I stop dancing and running immediately,"They don't seem to like you." He nods,"Sure."I ask if he wants to play something else, he whatever's it. I get sad. I grab Jason's hand and have him draw a triquetra. I leap from rock to rock till I'm in the center of the river. Then I sing. Maybe they will join me.

I was right. Slowly other nymphs joined singing and dancing. Mason look so dumbstruck. We finished dancing and all started dancing and singing again. Dancing around in a circle for the new song.theyre all so beautiful. I used to try to show them to mama. She never listened to me and keep telling me to grow up. I guess they never really came out to see her though either. When we get tired. I collaps on the dock laughing and giggling. One whispers in my ear, "who's that." She points at Jason. I laugh,"That's Jason." They all go into separate conversation."but he's a man.""where's he come from." "Did he come with you.""is he nice." I look at them," he's nice, and he's my friend. He came with me. He's never seen nymphs before." They nod. "Ohh...Well we have to get going."Slowly they start to disappear."Come again soon!"
They say. I jump up."you ready to head back," I ask Jason. He looks at me," What the fuck." I laugh,"I said something along those lines when I met my first nymph too. Except I was 7, and they asked to play with me." He nods. Still looking confused,"Lets play tag in the way back." He nods,"ok...but you're about to get your ass kicked." I shrug,"nah." I tag him."you're it. I grab a branch and swing myself up into a tree climbing branches and soaring on jumps. He sticks his hand up as I jump,"To slow." He grunts and I start running in the branches."If you can poke me with a stick it counts too." I yell. I have a rock soar past my head,"you missed. I run faster and leave him in the dust. Once I'm back at the house, Damian is finishing his meditation, it's some time after noon. I ask alfred for more waters. I come out and see Damian just finished his," want another water?" He looks at me,"sure..." I toss it up. He catches it like nothing,"thanks." He looks at my hands,"Who's the other water for?" I smile and look at the tree line, then I point as Jason comes panting over to us. He try's to tag me, i doge,"Hey Jason, here's a water." I toss it up while he's looking there, I turn and ryn to the other side of the yard. Which is huge. He drinks some of the water and Damian says something to him to which he grunts. While he's occupied over ther, I run at him and tap his shoulder,"come on slow poke." He looks at me,"I just realized...I don't wanna play anymore. He starts to walk off, I run after him,"please don't say anything about the nymphs, I don't want anyone to come after them." He looks at me,"Whatever. I won't." I nod and run off to Damian,"Can you play with me?" I smile."No." he says uncaring a." I glare at him and stand a few feet away,"Please!!!" He says,"No." I groan,"I'm not going to stop bothering you till you say yes." He groans,"Fine...one game. Only because I have seen both my brothers leave looking exhausted and I want to know why." I start jumping up and down. He looks at me,"Are you the same person I abed the other day." He says almost in disbelief. I freeze,"Yeah...I'm just want to have fun with all of you though I'm focusing on something other than my future death." He nods,"Ok...what do we do."I look around and grab 2 sticks,"Were on the quest to save the princess." He looks at me,"What...Which princess. What are you doing with those sticks." I hand one to him."We're playing pretend, so the princess at the large clearing I saw before dick and me came back. The stick is your sword. The princess is the small tree in the middle of the field." He nods,"this is childish." I frown and make a pouty face,"please." He nods"I said one game...I do not intend to back down." I jump up and down. "Come on. We'll play fight as we run to the princess. If you hit a tree, you have to stand still for 5 seconds. If you get hit by a stick you stand still for 2 , same as if you trip. We have to get there before the giants get her, hurry.Also your the giant, you're trying to beat the elves, that's me. Let's go." I start to run off into the trees. I jump into one and land quiet and graceful. I look at him as he slowly starts to trudge forward. He stops looking for me. I drop as I poke him with my stick,"haha got you. Your frozen for 2 seconds." I start to run again. Weaving through and around trees and branches. I can hear Damian falling behind me. So I do the same thing I did the first time except I quietly move to the other side where I antecipate he will walk through.as he's right under me I drop down and poke him again. I decide maybe I'm having a bit hard on him and decide to use ground instead of the trees next. "Don't worry I'll ease up a bit for you." I say as I start to quietly run through the trees again. This time on the ground. I stop a few paces in front of him and quiet myself. He's lost me, I can see it in the way his eyes are farting around. I walk behind him and poke him with a stick."got you again." I run off giggling. This is fun. I like Damian.