41- A Daredevil Eh?

Começar do início

She throws her bag onto the couch and takes big steps and walks over to the kitchen island and takes a seat opposite of me.

"sit" she points at the seat parallel to hers.

I raise an eyebrow and slowly walk over to the seat.

"now explain" she says with a blank face.

"ok so" I explain her about the entire part from arriving at the water banks till leaving the water banks and listening to her voice mails.

she takes in a deep breath and looks at me her face softened.

"I'm sorry caiden, i should've never just assumed that something happened between you and-"

"amber shut up" 

"o-oh  s-sorry, i u-understand if you're m-mad" she stutters.

" im not mad, i asked you to shut up cause you're talking nonsense" i chuckle and her face gives a questioning look. i walk over to her slowly as i speak

" its natural of you to assume, cause if your 'ex' would have randomly come up to me and said 'i hAd a GoOd tiME wiTh AMbeR' i would've just punched him right then and there" i say shrugging.

"im not mad that you assumed that something happened between me and hannah, Hannah said it in a way to make you believe that. And the fact that you haven't gone completly crazy and broken up with me, proves that you still trust me that i wouldn't have done anything with her. " I say as I walk over and stand, her legs on each side of my torso.

" i wouldn't have gone completely crazy-" she whispers

"yes love, yes you would've" i whisper back and she gives me a small smile as i chuckle.

" im sorry" she says looking down

i place my hand under chin and  make her look right into my eyes. my fingers travel down to her lips and i brush her lower lip as she sucks in a breath. 

" you want me to forgive you?"

she nods and pouts her lips 

" then kiss me" i smirk

she matches my smirk and replies       " with pleasure" and her lips meet mine.

We kiss for about a minute and then my hands travel down her things and I swiftly pick up her thighs and she jumps up wrapping her legs around my waist.

We keep on kissing our tongues working it's way and I keep my hands on her back supporting her from falling down as I take cautious steps and walk into my room.

I slowly place her on my bed, our lips not leaving others. I hover on top of her and trail kisses down her jaw and on her neck. She moans as I nibble on a part of her neck and kiss down her collarbone. I bring my lips back to hers and my hands slip under her crop top and I caress the soft skin on her waistline.

She suddenly gasps and her eyes opens up.

"hey. Hey what's wrong? Did I take it too far? I'm sorry. Oh my God I shouldn't have-" I say quickly

"what? No.. No.. Your hands were just cold" she smiles cheekily.

"argh dammit, bad bad hands. Way to ruin the moment" I mentally curse my hands.

"nothings ruined" amber smiles and brings her lips back to mine.

As soon as I kiss her back

"Yo, caiden. Wanna go bowling or what?! or mabye oh holy fucking shi-"

Amber shreiks and pushes me off of her and quickly covers her face with the sheets.

"Nick What the fuck??!"  amber says her voice muffled under the sheets.

"Nick I swear to God, if you don't leave now I'll hurt you so bad that you'll never be able to find pleasure in life" I say through gritted teeth and tryna get up from the ground.

"OK bubye lovies, we'll be downstairs waiting" he gives a grin and and quickly runs off.

"oh for fucks sake!" I say as I rub my butt which now throbs with pain.

"oh thank God, atleast we were clothed" amber laughs, eventually I join in.

"let's continue this later huh love?" i say smirking

"you wish" she winks.

We fix ourselves and I peck her nose before we go down the stairs to meet up with our friends.

..................................................................

Part 41 is UPPPPP YaaYY

hope you all liked the chapter.

Recently I wanted to know more about my readers.

Qn: are you a male or a female?

(if you're comfortable answering, no pressure loves)

Anyways keep reading, stay healthy, stay safe and always stay home

Comment, vote, follow and share :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3