chapter 6

Percy's pov-

    I wake up with celena's head on my chest. I look around and my eyes find some book's in the far corner, they look like they haven't been messed with in a while, with dust and cobwebs all over them. “those are books that don't interest me" a voice under me says. I look down and smile at celena. I bend down and peck her on the lips.

    “well just because they don't interest you doesn't mean they won't interest me" I state proudly and get up and walk over to them and pick one out. They look like history books. I scan over them until I see a poem that interest me.

      “Eyes of gold and blue". I say. I look at celena and see see has her head down so I walk over to her and gently grab her chin and look into her eyes. There gold and blue, my eyes widen.
“so your this lost princess's" I state.

   She nods and looks down “ I know you probably don't want me anymore, royalty that left her own kingdom to suffer”she says and goes to walk away,but before she can get to door. I hug her from behind and say “ I don't care if your a lost princess's or a demon for all i care. I love you and nothing will change that. Not the king, a god ,not anything.” I state

   She look at me with tears in her eyes and jumps into my arms. I look her in the eyes and kiss her. She kisses back and it turns into a makeoit session until we pull away “ I love you" I say again. She looks at me and smiles “and I love you" and I look into her eyes. I could have looked into her eyes for hours, but a servent comes in and says“ the king wish's to see you". I nod and reply “we will be there shortly. He nods and walks away. I look at celena, she nods and we walk out of the room and into the throne room. “ what do you need Lord " I say to the king.

   He looks at me and says “ we need to seal are deal so I have brought a member of the rebel force for you to dispose of". I nod and a gaurd brings in a girl about 19 -20. Choal and Dorian yell out, but the king just holds up his hand for them to be silent and looks at me. I just nods and walks to the girl. When I am there I look at the gaurd and hold my hand out for his sword.

   He looks at the king and hands me his sword. I look at the blade in my hand. Faster then anybody can see I slit the gaurds throat and throw the sword at the kings head. It hits home and chaos erupts. I grab the girl and sling her over a shoulder and look at the others “ let's go” . They look at each other and nod.

    We run out of the throne room and into celena's room. She moves a painting over and there's a door. I put the girl down and grab her chains in my hands and break them. She look shocked bit nods in thanks. Celena walks over to a chest and pull out all the money that we've saved up. We walk through the door with me going last. He walk to a river and find a small boat. We get on and I make they boat move.

     They others besides me and celena look shocked. “ how is the boat moving" Dorian asks. I look at him and say “ I am a demigod I can control water ". They look shocked bit nod and get some rest.

______________________________________

Time scip-
Percy pov-

      We got to a small town and decided to go to wedylen and stole a bigger boat. Were talking about what to do.

       There arguing until I yell “ ENOUGH". They shut up and look at me. “ we will go to wedylen and start a new life and then we will see what we do" I state. They nod and I leave to go to mine and celena's room. She's lying in the bed thinking. I walk over to her and get into bed next to her and she cuddles up next to me and we go to sleep.

     That's it for chapter 6. I do not own Percy Jackson or throne of glass that's rick riordan and Sarah j maas. Good bye.