meeting people

Percy's pov-

    I wake up and feel a weight on my chest. I look down to see celena's head on my chest, I sit there for a few minutes, but with my ADHD I end up playing with her hair. She stirrs a few minutes later and wakes up. She looks up and I have the biggest grin on my face, she smiles, and I could have sat there for hours just looking at her beautiful face but all things must come to a end, well I'm guessing because a dude just walkes through the door not Knocking or anything
“celena you up" he yells. “don't you know it's impolite to just walk through into someone's room without Knocking, and very good with someone stay with her in that room" I say. He looks at me like I've grown 2 heads, I raise an eyebrow. “what" I ask. “who are you?" He ask.

“oh nobody just the dude who fell out of the sky and needs some rest, like another person who's on my chest" I state sarcasm dripping from my voice. 
He just looks at me and celena not noing what to do “THAT MEANS GET OUT " I tell. He leave's and celena looks up at me awake because I yelled “what's wrong” she asks. “ nothing just some boy that barge's into people's room" I say.

“ oh...... Wait he was supposed to be here to wake me up" she say nervous.
“ why was here he to wake you up?”
I ask.

She looks at me “ because I trust him to get me up instead of leaving me to sleep in ".

“ oh......... So it wasn't good to yell at him to get out". I say nervously. She looks at me and laugh's “nah he probably needed to be yelled at"
“ oh good... Well let's go" I say. She looks at me “what" I ask. “nothing"she says, laughing at me. I just roll my eyes and walk out, waiting for her at the door. We walk out and everybody stares at me me the girls with list and the boy's with jealousy “ why is everybody staring at me" I ask. She just laughs and says “ nothing just nothing". I look at her and she just laughs and walks away. I follow and we meet this guy who look like one of the gaurds “ captain westfall"  celena says. He just rolls his eyes and looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

  “what why is everybody staring at me " I ask. “well we usually were shirts when we go out" he says. I look down and realize he's right, look at celena and she's barely containing her laughter “ you know I feel betrayed celena you were supposed to tell me this stuff " I say with mock anger, pointing at her. She just laughes and says “ sorry It was just to good to pass up". I smirk and her laughter dies down. “ whatever your planing to do don-". I cut her off by picking her up and sling her over my shoulder “ put me down I have things to do today" she screams hitting my back. I just laugh and reply “ well it looks like your going to be late, it's not nice to not tell a person they don't have a shirt on there chest" I state proud of my self. She just stops scriming and replys “ well sorry, I thought it would be funny" sarcasm dripping from her voice.

“well this is more funny". I reply laughing. We make it to the room I sit down on the bed with her in my lap and smash my lips into her hers and she kisses back with the same amount of passion. My tounge hits her bottom lip asking for entrance she gives it and we fight for dominace and me being a gentleman let's her win. We pull apart at last for air. “ I thought we were coming here for a shirt?" She. Asks. “ nah I just wanted a reason to kiss you and it gave me it. ” I say.

   She looks at me and laughs“ well let's go " she says. I nod aand walk to my shirt that was discarded to sleep, and we walk out and she leads me to the traing yard. Where a theres 3 dudes and 1 girl. I introduces myself and shake their hands and we talk and they say I'm here for training. I just nod and get set up. “and go" one of the dudes say. Well today is going to be a long day, I thought........

   And that's it for chapter 4. Hopefully I'll have chapter 5 tommorow. Again I do not own Percy Jackson or throne of glass that's rick riordan and Sarah j maas goodbye.