10

[Dean POV]

I was gonna talk to him!
I wanted to seat next to him but those girls flocked to his row already!
And what was that response ha??
Oh ok???? What the hell?!! Is he letting her have a go at him??
Plus she looks stupid!! Castiel could do waayyy better!!!

"CRAP!!" I kicked the trash can pretty hard, my leg is in darting pain now!

"Hey! School property! Penalty bro!" A student mocked me. Was that the same kid? Because I am so pumped up right now!!

"DEAN!"
"AHHH!" Shit! Castiel appeared behind me! How long has he been there?? Shit I screamed at him!!
goddamnit Dean!:

"What is your problem? What happened? Why are you angry?" His blue eyes are fixated on me. I wanna cry right now! Shit!

"I don't know!" I felt drained, now that he is here I felt weak.
"With what you did, I know you are lying." Castiel is really fixated. He sounds like he is trying to be strong. Like nothing happened between us earlier.

"Look! If you have something to say, say it!" I demanded. Let me hear it please! Was the note nothing to you?!
He looked down, his lips shaking. He look up again, he is biting his lips...
He looks scared
"I-I, the note E-earlier it, it was not... Not from me." He gripped his bag tighter "I am sorry you had to go through that..." He did not look me in the eye.

Not from him? I should be relieved but.. I am not!
Oh look! I brought him to tears!!
"Ah Cas! I am sorry! Sorry please stop crying! Stop!
"S-s-orry! I-I did not mean to..I-I it just.." I am in deep misery. I brought Cas to tears!! Fuck me!! Fuck you Dean!!
"Come here!" I had to make him stop, I can't take him like this, I gave him a hug. A tight hug
He pushed me away!! Why?

"Cas ! Where are you going? Cas!!?? Wait!"

"Dean stop! Stop! Do not follow me! Please!" He ran.

"No I won't stop!!" I have to know if he will be ok!? Could it be because the note was really from him and he thinks I am mad at him??

What have I done?

"Cas?!" I have reached the parking space. He is leaning at the Camaro.
"Go away!" He says looking to me, his bangs a bit messed up, his blue eyes swimming in red.
"Look! I, was going to talk to you about the note..."
"I know Dean I get it! You are disgusted!! Even if the note did not come from me, you could tell right??! I am GAY! There! I said it! Now go away! Leave me be! judge someone else!!"

"Cas..." I was not judging him! I wasn't really!!
"Cas listen to me."
He chocked a few times. I did too, internally.
"I don't care if the note was from you or not! (A little bit) I don't care if you are gay! (I am kinda happy about it actually) I... Having that conversation with you, having listened to you, I did enjoy every minute of it. And no. I couldn't tell that you are...gay, I don't care! And I am not a judger , I think you are awesome!!"

He calmed down more. I wish I knew him well to make him feel better. I wanna make him feel better.
"Hey... Do you wanna have dinner with me?"

He looked at me. His eyes wide and glassy, his face is so serene. I wanna see that everyday. "Y-yes... I won't mind"
Haha nice reply.."Great, what do you want eat then?"

-----------------------------------------

[Castiel POV]

What is he doing? I told him I was gay... And he asked me out to dinner...
Well I should be happy shouldn't I?

"So... We are here." Dean drove me out here at a pizza bar. I couldn't think of anything else so I just mumbled pizza.

"What will you two have?" A kind lady asked us, Dean looks to me. I avoided it
"Er-pepperoni please!" I said without looking up.
"We will have the whole 14 inch please!" I heard Dean added.

"Cas?" Dean waited for the lady to be far enough from us. Typical.
"Can you please look at me!"
"No. What is it now Dean?"
I heard him sighed in disappointment. What the hell am I doing??!'
I looked up. I was surprise that his stare stayed with me the whole time
"There you are!" He said gently and smiled sincerely.

"I don't understand? I am here." I got confused again my head tilted.
"Its an expression Cas. How are you ?"
"I think you have a good idea."
Dean fisted our table. I jumped from shock, he was biting his lips and looked as if he was stopping an impulse. Would he hit me? He hates you dummy course he would!!
Aahhh! Stop it Castiel! Stop your self loathing!!
"Sorry" he whispered as he scratched his head.

"Thank you!" I whispered back.
"Huh?"
"Even though that note...was awful, you did not choose to just hit me or harass me. You made an effort to-to answer it"
I shuddered at own words, I remembered the way he listened to me. I crave it ever more!
"Oh! Uh' no problem." We were still waiting for the pizza.
"And uhm Dean! I am sorry if I bashed at you. I didn't mean to. And I know you are not the type to judge."
"It's fine. How did you figure?" He crossed his arms on top of our table. Leaned his face closer. Why are the tables here small?? Like this is a pizza place! You need bigger tables... But if Dean would always be sharing a table with me... This is perfect.

"You are a kind person. I saw it." I am not lying, Dean is a kind soul.
"Where?" He asked narrowing his gaze on my eyes.
"Your eyes." I can't help but stare directly at his eyes, which widened and smiled as I replied. He leaned away. His facial expression is softer, happier.

"Thank you!" I repeated, "For taking me to dinner."
"You're welcome." He said smiling more wide.
The pizza arrived, as a fact I am famished. Dean seemed famished too. We ate quietly at first. But then we asked each other about ourselves.

We had a great time talking, laughing and there were even moments when we would stop and just look at each other at the same time. When our eyes meet , we stay there for a while. Then we would look away smiling and maybe giggling inside. I know I am!!!

We walked outside with full stomach and better mood. We were laughing about how cats are spawns of the devil and all dogs going to heaven...
"I tell you Cas ! Go with dogs! They are angels in disguises." I laughed hard. Who would have thought that a guy like Dean is a softie towards dogs?!

"Oh crap! Sammy!!!"
Dean dials his phone. Which also reminds me! I called Gabriel too..

"Gabriel! Where are you? Yes sorry! No I had a dinner with....a friend." Dean looked at me as I mentioned dinner.
"Yeah on my way."

"Sam is with him." Dean told me as he heralded me back to his Impala.
"Who? Gabriel?"
"Yeah I've met your brother! He and Sam gets along very well!"
"Really? That's great!" I smiled at the thought that at least our brothers had a better day than we did.

Dean looks to me and waited for me to look directly into his eyes "We should do this more often!"
"What, dinner?" I asked in amazement
"Could be! Or you know, anything really. Spend time together!" He smiled politely.

He is right. He may never feel the same way about me but, that doesn't mean we can't be friends right? I am up for it.

"Definitely!" I smiled and began thinking, was this really a bad day?
Dean finally started the car.

{wow! Thank you readers! Thanks for following this series! This is the first time I would be writing about an AU and a Destiel and Sabriel at that.. So thank you for reading! I am inspired by other great works alike. So be sure to give them reads too :)) any how I will try my best to feed your imaginations as well... Please check out my other SPN fan fic titled Bloodlines, it is on going, same as this and again THANK YOU!!!
P.S. Open for comments and request <3 -- OS}