Bakugou was now crowded by Iida, Izuku and Shoto and he was saying something about beating them. While Ikuyu suddenly didn't feel like being inside the pool and he went to sit on the edge with Asui and the other girls moved to join them too. Asui hadn't noticed Bakugou and Ikuyu's interaction, no one really did, but she did see his tensed demeanour after his entrance and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. 

Even as he challenged the three boys in front of him, his head was still riled up, all this time he had tried so hard to get Ikuyu and the kiss out of him head, he though he had but seeing him again brought  everything back, like an explosion right on the face. It took all the self control in his body to not yell anything at Ikuyu or ask about the reason why he was here, he was trying his best to ignore his presence entirely, even though that was already blown the second he entered. It was already hard ignoring him and the fact that he was sitting sitting with the girls and his brain yelling, 'FROGGY TOUCHED HIS FUCKING SHOULDER' at him, filling him with fresh rage wasn't helping at all. 

Thankfully he found a better place to release his aggression when Iida suggested 50 meter swim race. On the sound of start he propelled himself to the other side of the pool in full speed with everything he had, obviously finishing first. 

"You weren't even swimming! That's cheating!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled in unison. 

"It's called free style!" Bakugou yelled in return earning snickers from some. 

People started lining up for the second race, Bakugou couldn't stop himself from turning to looks at Ikuyu, he wanted his eyes to be at him, he wanted him to see his win. He turned but Ikuyu wasn't looking at him, he was looking expectantly at the starting point, the second race about to start. Bakugou was dissiappointed but again, he refused to acknowledge it but he found himself unable to look away too and before he knew he was studing him, the races forgotten. 

Though Ikuyu wasn't in the pool anymore, his body was still wet from the water dripping down soaked hair which he only now noted, that when compleatly down and wet, reached a little lower than his shoulders, the tips lying between his shoulder blades. He also noted that the rest of his body was also covered with the art work of cute - no, marred with ugly freckles like his face, not very different from Deku. His body structure was very different though, unlike him or anyone else in the Hero course, except Mineta and Tokoyami, he wasn't shredded or had abs, he had love handles (aka. Fat rolls). Bakugou found himself wondering if they would feel soft and squishy under his fingers, would his cheeks and butt feel like that too ?

He was only brought out of his thoughts by Kirishima calling him for another race, where the winners of the three races would compete to see whose the best. 

"What were you thinking so deeply? Are you blushing ?" Kirishima asked when he reached near him. 

"No you shitty hair. It's the sun and adrenalin, I'm going to beat these fuckers!" He growled but his blush deepened, his thoughts event really that clean and he almost got caught. 

The race started and the three, Izuku, Bakugou and Shoto, had just jumped when there quirks stopped all of a sudden and they splashed into the pool. Behind them stood Aizawa Sensei, telling them that there time was over.  

Everyone let out a collective grone but started to move out of the pool area to shower and change. All the boys rushed to the shower room and its was quickly occupied leaving only Ikuyu behind. He was waiting in the changing room for someone to get out. 

He was sitting there deep in thoughts when he heard footsteps behind him. He quickly got up and turned around only to discover that it was Bakugou standing behind him. He huffed and cursed his rotten luck, just like Bakugou was having a hard time avoiding Ikuyu, he was having the same problem, and it got harder when he was there with wet tousled hair and towel around his waist. Ikuyu kept his eyes focused at the door and started to make his way out of office the changing room and towards the shower room. 

Bakugou was not going to have it, he couldn't hold back any more, his body was going wild with all these stranger things he was feeling in his chest, he felt like he had to say something, anything, or he would either suffocate or explode. He felt angry, so very angry,  why? He had no answer for that. Was this feeling really anger? Dunno, at least that was what he convinced himself, as if he could ever feel anything else for Ikuyu. He needed answers, why that one kiss was still in his head, why it made him angrier than anything when Ikuyu didn't acknowledge him. He couldn't ask one of that though, not from him. 

"Why were you even here today hairy Yak?" Bakugou growled, blocking his path. 

"Move, I don't have time for your questions." Ikuyu said through his clenched teeth. 

"Why, got someone to kiss in there?" 

"The fuck. Just lemme go." 

"Not so soon. Tell me the why the fuck did you kiss me?" That question was incomplete, the needed to be a 'and why can't I stop thinking about it, doesn't it affect you the way it did to me?'

"That was self defense. I was scared, I needed to get out of there." 

"And how many people do you fucking go around kissing to get away from. Bet that's a fucking long list." It's was strange how they were arguing in really low voices and, damn, did those hurt. Sometimes low voices can be harsher than yells. 

"You really think I go around kissing people left and right! That was my first kiss you fucking dick and I wasted it on you!" Ikuyu pushed him and stormed out if there. 

A waste, that's exactly what it was. A waste of both there first kisses on there enemies, waste of there time thinking about it and a waste of there energy arguing about it. 

•▪¤▪•

1783 words

Thai is one of my shorter chapters. Still fucking torturous to write though, I hope this wasn't too bad because it gave me a major headache trying to bring it to this level but I still don't feel to satisfied.

Also, if anyone got tips on how to stay focused then please .pass them on to me, lately I've been having a great trouble on staying focused at any thing (that includes my classes, my writing, people talking to me in general ... it only gets longer ) .

Anyway, Hope you liked the chapter. Do Vote, comment and share.

Have a nice day/night.

~Love, Vianna_spt.