Chapter 1: Screwed

Silky sheets softly caressed my skin that I moaned in sheer delight. This is probably one of the best sleeps I've ever had. Not to mention the most fragrant one too.

Ever felt like you're placed in a comfy cottony mattress where everything just feels...so right you have no plans on opening your eyes or even leaving the bed?

That each move after the other is like a soft caress lulling you deeper into relaxation? That  snuggle after  snuggle's  like a warm embrace you'd want to savor for as long as you can?

That's what I feel.

What scent is this anyway?

I don't remember changing the bed covers. I don't even remember buying any fabric conditioner. I didn't, did I?

I'm certain I lack the budget for that.

Savoring the euphoric feeling the cushy and comfy bed is giving me, I laid on my stomach then began snuggling with the fine covers and pillows. I could do this all day.

I sniffed, and then sniffed some more letting a satisfied sigh escape my lips. This scent may be new to me but I'm far from complaining. In fact, I find it soothing.

It feels..good. Better even.

I began stretching my arms until I felt my muscles relax.

Why do I feel like I aced physical education by performing all the exercises in one go?

I didn't do much. Not in school at least.

I'm not even physically fit-well my body may say otherwise but looks can be deceiving. More like my diet list includes skipping meals to stretch my budget, walking-running my way to school to save, stretch-stretch-stretch-save-save-save to survive.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Loudly yawning, my hand tried grasping for another pillow, pulling it so I could place my leg over-

Wait a second.

The sudden ache that registered into some of my functioning brain parts made me stop whatever lazy morning routine I was about to do. My brain knows I'm in pain and exhausted but I when I moved my legs all the pain I felt dissipated and my foggy mind zeroed in on to one of my most feminine part.

Disoriented, I did what my reflex urged.

My hand went down to touch it, and as soon as I did, the relaxed feeling I'm trying to take full advantage of quickly turned into horror when one terrifying thought dawned on me.

I'm naked!

"Are you done teasing?"

My eyes shot wide open and an ear-piercing shriek emanated from my vocal cords out to my mouth that even I winced. Clouded with hysteria, I pulled the sheets to cover myself as I backed away.

Who was that?!

I don't remember sharing the house with someone else. Let alone allow him to sleep on the same bed with me practically naked!

I clasped the covers firmly to hide as much skin as possible.

I'm naked.

I'm sore.

A male voice just spoke.

Series of questions piled up into my head that it started to throb.

Did I just..?

Did we just..

No way!

Is that..is that..blood?!