The BadBoys Wish

Cookie

Ten years. Ten whole years I've been waiting for this day. The day I'll finally be able to say, that I Ramsey Cookie the fourth is the owner....

Of the world's biggest chocolate chip cookie!!

I held the bagged chocolate chip sacredly in my arms away from those prying eyes.

“Dude, you ok?” Ginger—the widely known drug addict/drug boss as he calls himself, Moses Ginger the second, child of deadbeat parents, the only son, blah blah blah.

I ignored him, paying all my attention on the sacred cookie.

“He's so wonderful, isn't it” I said to Angel—Angel Orisis the none, they didn't name him after anybody. Widely known for alcohol—anything consigning alcohol, alcohol medicine, alcohol food, alcohol drinks, alcohol poison.

Just mention alcohol and he's there, and child to only God knows who.

He rolled his sapphire orbs, “piss off” he grumbled lolling his head back on the arm chair.

I gasped at his blatant disrespect whilst Ginger scoffed.

“I said, isn't it” I hissed slowly pointing a gun at his chest he scoffed smirking “and I said, piss.off.” he spat just as soon the gun shot was heard.

“Fuck. Dude” he hissed clutching at his bleeding chest. A smirk played on my lips, reclining on the beanbag.

Ginger heaved out a noisy sigh pinching the ridge of his nose while his left hand operated his phone.

As you can guess I'm the machine guy—cars, guns mostly guns, swords, daggers excetra...

Oh and we kill.

~~~~~

They're so hot”

“I know right, Angel's so beautiful”

“No. Cookie is, can't you see those emerald eyes”

“Oh puh-lease. We all know Ginger's the most gorgeous”

We were quite used to this by now, after nine years being the famously infamous 'badboys' of Asia.

“Don't they ever get tired” Angel heaved out still breathless on the blood loss,

We were walking besides another—I, Angel and Ginger.

“Hey Ginger, where's Garlic” I joked safe guarding cookie Jr in hand, he shot me an awful stare whilst I just laughed.

“Ramsey,” Angel whispered to only our hearing.

I regarded him with a raised brow, “Any news on the boss”

A frustrated grumble left me as I shot him an irritated look.

He rolled his eyes then shrugged “We all know how much you hate boss. But we still need the money” he said casually as we made our way to one of the bases, in school.