Pope and Ace got out of the car to look at the time for the ferry to leave but it was too late, they already closed the ferry down, she walked over to Pope seeing the paper in his hands.

"fuck." she sighed rubbing her forehead.

"shit." Pope said walking back to the car with Ace.

"hey, i'm sorry about yelling at you and saying you're gonna leave us, i was just really mad" Pope looked at his friend.

"it's okay, i'm sorry for yelling at you also, you were upset and you had to let it all out it's okay" Ace smiled him.

he held his hand out signaling for their handshake, she smiled doing their handshake walking over to the car getting back in.

"okay. all right, no." Pope said once they reached the car.

"Pope, can you act normal?" Kiara asked.

"so, um.. okay, so, bad news." he started.

"the ferry's closed, and there's this." Ace pointed at the paper getting in the car quickly.

Pope handed Kiara the paper which she quickly took examining it, she turned to the boys handing it over to JJ.

"what is that? what is this?" John B asked frantically.

"shit."

"well, John B, uh.. this is a good framer of you." JJ turned the paper to John B.

"okay, so the whole island's lookin' for John B right now." Ace said looking at everyone.

"that's a lot of money." Kiara said.

"congratulations, John B. you're now famous" JJ handed the paper to John B who grabbed it.

"guys, we got to get to the HMS. we need small, no running lights-"

"it's at the château, Kie." John B said cutting her off.

"and i wonder if the cops for the entire place staked out. let me think. oh, yeah. no. they definitely have that place locked down." JJ said, Ace looked at him already worried, he noticed and wrapped his arm around her drawing shapes on her thigh to calm her.

"yeah, copy that." Kiara said.

"let me think. just give me a second." Pope said tapping the wheel. "JJ."

"what?"

"does your dad still have that boat? the cigarette boat, the Phantom. the one he used to race." Pope said turning to the blonde.

"maybe." JJ replied.

"you could get right up the coast, no problem." Pope turned back around grabbing the wheel.

everyone started talking at once while Pope got frustrated and started honking the horn getting everyone's attention. a boy noticed John B yelling out for him causing everyone to run towards the car, Pope drove right into another car crashing into it still not backing out, he managed to turn the car speeding out of the docks making Ace fly back to the trunk as Pope crashed into a few mailboxes.

"Pope!" Ace yelled holding onto the seat tightly.

"what the fuck?" Kie yelled.

"i'm livin' my best life now." Pope laughed.

"i should be the last to say this, but you are not okay to drive. stop!" JJ yelled.

Pope slammed the breaks causing everyone to move forward roughly, Ace sat back up holding her head groaning.

"thanks for the concussion, Pope." she mumbled.

"John B, get out." Pope instructed.

"he's right. we'll draw the cops, you run. i'll get the rig, and i'll meet you in the dump tomorrow, okay? three o'clock, okay? three tomorrow at the dump." JJ repeated so John B heard him.

the four watched John B run away as Pope sped off to who knows where.

"Pope, you clocked that car, man. like, that was so bad!" JJ laughed smoking a blunt with Pope.

"i'm just glad i'm not driving now." Pope turned to him.

Kiara and Ace looked at each other in shock not understanding what's going on with the two boys at the moment.

"pull over." Kiara snapped.

"JJ, it's not funny. he shouldn't be driving." Ace snapped looking at her boyfriend.

"mama's mad." JJ mumbled referring to the two girls.

Pope hopped over to the passenger seat as Kiara got into the drivers seat starting to drive in another direction.

"where are we goin'?" JJ asked.

"the last place they're gonna look." Kiara said driving towards the Cameron house.