𝟎𝟕| 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

' * ♪ • '

' * ♪ • '

"𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐧, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬! " 𝐭𝐡𝐞 (𝐡/𝐜) 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.

the two had previously agreed on going to school together since kageyama had to pass by her house in order to get to school.

"yeah yeah.. don't pull me im going to fall stupid, " the grumpy boy huffed.

"jeez, not a morning person huh, "

he hummed in response and started talking about random things, soon arriving at their destination.

"we're finally heree, and we're not late! " y/n pants as she put her bags on the floor.

"good morning suga san, you're so early! "

"haha good morning l/n, i guess the early bird catches the worm! "

"but there's no worms though.. "

"stop being dumb y/n, " the ravenette grunted.

"hmph, you're just being mean idiot, "

"Y/N SANNN!!! "

she fwipped around to see two crackheads running towards her. they tackled her to the ground with hugs, gaining a murderous glare from the tall setter.

"oof, guys.. i can't- breathe- " y/n struggled to get up as sugawara and kageyama pulled them off of her.

"god, thanks guys, "

"ewww, it's you again, " y/n sneered and squinted her eyes at the blond, making a disgusted face.

"tch, like hell i wanna see you, " tsukishima replied as he glanced at her.

"way to ruin my mornin-" she was interrupted by a yawn coming from no other than..

the stupid dinosaur

"i- did you just interrupt me, how rude of you! " y/n used her fake British accent as she spoke.

"im sorry what, i don't speak trash, "

"oh you did not just say that, you piece of sh-"

"now now l/n san don't use such foul language, it's very rude, " daiichi cut her off before she could say anything else.

kageyama smiled while gazing at the girl. he found it amusing that she would always piss tsukishima off by throwing back insults. she looked so cute when she pouted and beautiful when she's laughing. oh god, it was like music to his ears.