"Sorry, Aunty" tears formed in my eyes, she just smiled shaking her head, "why are you sorry diya? it's not your fault, let's talk once I get in" I felt the urge to call her mom but stopped myself doing so.

After the whole 3 hours, I heard Philip mobile ringing as he took, "Yes sir"...."Sorry sir".... "right away" he cut the call, "sorry for the inconvenience mam You may go in"

"Ask him to come" she ordered sternly without moving her strong gaze from Philip to which he nodded and dialed Arjun, I took his mobile from his grip, "she won't come in until you show your presence" without answering me he cut the call.

Rude.

He came after 15 minutes and throw daggers at those two guards, "Leave" he ordered in his bossy tone as they left immediately.

"Sorry Mom" he pleaded to his mom in a tiny voice. My mouth gaped open where is that bossy, arrogant, irritating, nonresponsive man gone? This man is a nerd child who is afraid of his mother's beatings.

He saw me for a second and glared at me, "Won't you ever know nothing other than glaring?"

Turning back to his mom letting go of my comment and pleaded again, "Come in mom, please" without replying to him she walked inside the house grabbing my hand while he followed us closing the door, settling himself comfortably on the couch.

"Why it's all locked?" she asked pointing to the closed rooms, "he doesn't want me to use the rooms, aunty. He wants me to sleep on the couch not even allowing me to enter his room" I said to take no notice of his heated gaze. Face your mother's wrath.

"she is lying mom" he immediately whispered gritting his teeth.

"She won't do it, I saw how you are torturing her a few minutes back" I want to laugh at his facial reaction, scared and also angry at the same time. Serves you right.

"It's just a small part aunty, he makes me do whole house chores and not letting me go to my work, I wanted to do my dream job but he is dominating me with his male power. Not letting me use mobile phones, not allowing me to even call you, even today I struggled a lot to call you" I said half lying.

"Stop lying"

"Am not" I glared at him and again turned to his mom who is looking at him angrily ready to kill him at any moment, "I need to go out and have some fresh air but I am caged in this Jail, He never leaves a single day without making me cry" yes not a single passed by without shedding tears and he is the sole reason for this and I am going to use this to get out of his house.

"You got to such extent to make her stay away from you" his mom muttered angrily, he remained silent.

"Is it a way to treat your wife? Will you accept it when a man behaves the same way you did to your sister?" Yeah, yeah.

Wait.

Sister?

Does he have a sister?

"Don't compare my sister with her, I won't ever accept her as my wife" she gave a strong slap on his face, I instantly covered my mouth with my hand, "I would have killed you when I came to know what you did to her, is it giving you that much satisfaction to play with her life? If I ever see her cry again, forgot that you had a mother, you would only be my husband's employee" silently I cried seeing his face, the pain of losing a parent is one of the worst feelings in the world, at least now feel my pain.

"The reason I sent her with you is, I thought the son I raised is still somewhat in you but now I lost it completely" she turned to me taking few steps to me, "you should not cry Diya" she wiped my tears.