Class, Meet Harry ✔️

"So, I talked to the principal at the school and she said she'd love to have you come in and sing something for the kids in my class!" I tell Harry as we get ready for bed. Harry's in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

I hear a Harry spit. "Sounds great love." I hear the sink turn on then it turns off. A few seconds later, he comes out of the bathroom and gets into bed with me.

"So... what song should I sing for the kiddos?" He asks. I think for a second. "Well, it has to be kid-friendly, so maybe Treat People With Kindness? That one has a really good message. Yeah, sing that one!" I say smiling.

"Should I pick two more just in case? Cause I was thinking about Adore You and Canyon Moon also." A smile starts to creep on his face as he talks. I can tell he's excited about being able to perform in front of kids.

"I think you should do all three! They would love it!" I say with a smile on my face. I'm probably as excited, if not more, than Harry is.

"It's settled then, I'll do TPWK, Adore You, and Canyon Moon." He says wrapping his arm around my waist. I tilt my head up so I can have better access to his lips. I peck his lips and feel him smile against my lips.

I pull away and see Harry smiling softly. "I love you so much Grace. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. You're my world." My heart melts at his words. He's so sweet!

"Aw, I love you too Harry! I'm so happy you're in my life." I tell him. It's true, before Harry, I wasn't sure if I would ever find love again. Harry showed me that love is real and that I'm worthy of being loved.

"So, when do I get to come to school with you?" He asks. "Friday." I reply. Harry smiles and nods.

"Well, we better get some sleep. Good night my love." I lay my head on Harrys chest and wrap my arms around his waist. "Good night Harry."

I fall asleep to the sound of Harry's heartbeat.

***

Today's the day Harry comes with me to work to sing to the school. Harry's band is meeting us at the school. Harry and I are about to get in the car.

"You ready?" I ask harry is wearing a white t-shirt with a yellow button up shirt and black jeans and brown ankle boots. Overall, he looks good.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" He laughs. We walk out the door and to the car. Today will be fun!

***

"Ok class today we have a very special guest visiting us! His name is Harry and he's a singer! He will be singing for us and then we can ask him some questions. Class, meet Harry!" Harry walks out from behind the wall he was hiding behind.

The kids heads turn and look at Harry. Harry walks up to where I'm standing.

"Hi everyone! I'm Harry. I'll be singing three songs for you. This first one is called Treat People With Kindness."

***

The kids LOVED Harry's songs. They were so happy listening to him sing. Now it's time for the questions. This will be fun.

"Ok who has a question for Harry? Lilly, you want to go first?" The little girl instantly smiles.

"Um, how do you know Miss. Richards?" Lilly asks. Harry smiles at the little girl and then looks at me.

"Well, she's my fiancé." He tells her. I smile. When Harry and I first got engaged, the kids noticed the ring immediately. I told them that I was engaged to a very nice man named Harry.

"She's talked about you." Lilly says to Harry. This makes him smirk at me. I blush.

"Jacob, what's your question?" I ask. The boy looks at Harry and smiles. "Do you love Miss. Richards? Like how my mommy and daddy love each other?" My heart melts at his question.

Harry smiles and nods. "I love her very much."

The kids ask a million more questions. Until it's finally time for Harry to go.

"I'll see you at home." I kiss him on the cheek.

"See you." He gives me a smile and leaves.

Today was a success.