Chapter 2: Life at Hogwarts and Meeting Firenze

Start from the beginning

Albus chuckled, "Well, Tommy does seem to attract trouble." 

"That he does! The little mischief fairy!" Flitwick laughed again and Albus joined in until they were both bombarded by another body. 

"Oof! Tommy!" Albus greeted, recognizing the little boy immediately, "Why are you in such a hurry dear boy?" 

Tommy panted again, but laughed non the less, "Uncle Albus! Oh...I'm just excited to see Hagrid today, he said that we were going to see about the animals today!Have you seen him around by any chance?" 

The Hogwarts professor and headmaster chuckled at the boy's excited state, "Hagrid is just about on his way from his hut...be careful today, okay?" 

"Pfft! Please, careful is practically my middle name--" 

"Thomas! Stop this instant, boy!" Severus' voice penetrated their ears. 

"Gotta run!" Tommy took off down the hall already, "See you guys later!" he hollered before turning the corner.  

Albus and Flitwick chuckled at his retreating figure, "It's always noisy here when Thomas is around..." 

Albus gave a small smile, "That it is," his smile faltered slightly, "But how he fares when his training begins..." he said in a much lower tone. 

"What was that, Headmaster?" Flitwick asked. 

"Nothing Filius," Dumbledore gestured for them to continue their walk, "What were we discussing?" 

"Ah yes," Flitwick and Dumbledore continued with their discussion eventually coming up on the exhausted looking Severus whom eventually joined them for tea, seeing as going after Thomas would be futile at this point. That boy could run...

.....

Hagrid is currently seen exiting his hut with his umbrella in hand and giant brown coat donned. The man spotted Thomas running his way, "Ah, there he is!" Hagrid hollered as the boy got closer, "And where have yeh been all mornin'?! I've been lookin' all over for yeh, ye'know?" 

"Sorry Hagrid!" Thomas chuckled breathlessly, "Man, I have to get in shape. Broom Flying is turning into too much of a convenience..." 

Hagrid laughed, "So...are yeh ready for an adventure, Tom?!" 

"You bloody well know I am!" Tommy saluted. 

"Language Tommy!" Hagrid ruffled the boy's hair and was already on his way with Thomas following closely behind, his lollipop still in his mouth. 

"So Hagrid," Tommy began, "Are we going to see the centaur today?!"

"You mean Firenze?" Hagrid sent a cheeky smile the boy's way. 

"Mhm!" the boy took the lollipop out of his mouth, "Are we?" 

"Well, I'll let ye see for ye'self!" the bearded giant winked and Tommy found himself already a few meters into the woods with Hagrid leading them. 

Over the course of the next few hours of the day Tommy found himself and Hagrid giggling and talking about each magical creature they encountered in the forest. Hagrid made sure to calm most of the more dangerous ones and allowed Tommy to even pet some! The two males were just about done when Tommy shouted, "But wait!" 

Hagrid stopped at somewhat of a clearing, "What is it Tommy?" Hagrid asked, already knowing why Tommy was jumpy. 

"What about Firenze?" Tommy tilted his head slightly. 

Hagrid chuckled, "Well...I reckon he's right behind ye', Tommy." 

Thomas squinted his eyes until he suddenly felt a presence behind him, he looked up and came face to face with the great centaur folding his arms and bending slightly to get a better look at the boy as well. Tommy gasped, "Blimey!" 

Harry Potter Fanfic: The Me In Me! (Hermione Granger) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara