Chapter 1:Wool's Orphanage

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter or any other characters associated with the original fantasy series under the same name. I merely own my OC/s and anything related to them and the added on content of my own imagination.

This is a FANFICTION for the book series originally written by non other than J.K. Rowling and it is also my first Harry Potter Fanfic on this app so please treat me well guys! Anywho enjoy reading the very first chapter!

-trinikirito

....

In the bustling city of London, England, men and women flood the streets as they go about their daily routines. Men in their business suits and women in their extravagant dresses strut their ways about being sure to wave and greet each other accordingly.

Of the the plethora of people, one man in particular stood out with his dark raven hair and similar coloured clothing. His stoic expression clearing the way for him as people that steered in his direction immediately got out of his path.

Coming up on the infamous orphanage known in the wizarding world, Wool's Orphanage glared back at the man for a moment before he proceeded to the door and knocked. Once...Twice...Until finally a woman answered, as she looked at the man she began stuttering, "P-Pleasant Good day Mr. Snape...the boy is--"

The man known as Snape cut her off, "We can skip the pleasantries, woman," he rendered her with his stern stare, "Simply direct me to the child."

The woman immediately scrambled, "O-Ofcourse sir, right away!" her voice shaky as she lead the way up a flight or stairs.

Snape made sure to survey the Orphanage as they went up the stairs, he made note of the mess that was left by a scuffle. Furniture broken, vases destroyed and the setting of the home was ransacked.

"H-He got into a fight this mornin' sir," the woman saw a reason to explain, "Heard that the bigger kids were bullying the little ones, see. And when he heard about it, he tried to stand up to them..."

Snape and the woman stopped at a door that had a paper stuck to the door, the paper reading 'FREAK!' Snape raised a brow and the woman hastily tore it down.

"K-Kids can be quite cruel, Mr.--" she tried to play off only to be cut off.

"Get out...of my sight," Snape calmly reprimanded and the woman immediately ducked her head and threaded down the hallway. Snape huffed and opened the door.

Stepping into the room, he immediately felt a chill run down his spine and his pores were all one alert. Raising a curious brow he noticed a little boy no older than the age of 5 sitting at a desk reading a book.

Snape closed the door and the boy didn't acknowledge him still. The older man went and sat down on the tiny bed at one corner of the room.

The room was shrouded in silence as Snape simply stared at a wall and the boy continued to read the book in front of him. A solid minute passed and the young brown haired boy in the room merely flipped the page in his book just as the loud crash of something behind him sounded in the room.

Snape threw the bed over and thrashed the boy's old tattered wardrobe as well as nightstand. The boy was still unbothered as Snape then came around and slammed his hand on the desk the boy was at.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" the older man snapped at the boy.

The little boy merely smiled innocently, "Whatever do you mean...sir?"

"Don't you dare 'sir' me, Thomas!" Snape grabbed his book and shut it. "You set not one...not two...but three  snakes on the boys from this sorry excuse of a foster home!"