Chapter 14

S--- POV:

SHE is really making me boil in anger. I mean is she can at least be considerate for us, she just really can't open up just a little.

I am really pissed but what can we do if she won't even let us in. We know each other for more than 5 years now, we have shared life and death situations and yet there she is still at hard as Stone and as cold as ice.

Anyway I just went to the nearest park here in our place to calm my self and to think straight again.

I am seating on a bench looking at the children running and playing in front of me.

The atmosphere here are a lot more calming and refreshing as I see those innocent smiles of the children. They deserve Care, Love and Protection.

I suddenly reminisce those days when we can freely smile and laugh all day without any care of tommorow, it's really a blessing to be a child.

I did not realise that I was smiling the whole time when suddenly my phone rings.

*Dagawa Dagawa Daga*

"What?" I ask

"Where are you? Come back quickly we need you here?" S---- Said knowing the frighten tone she use I immediately get on my feet and drive to our HQ.

"Wait for me I'll be quick" I said as I turn my phone off and drive quickly

After 5 minutes I finally arrive in our HQ, The moment I arrive I did not hesitate to run inside only to see them all in the living room.

I was confused but as I look forward I saw her sitting, I frown but understand the whole situation immediately.