Chapter 3

Still Umji POV:

(Recap)

"Okay but what's your Gangster name?" I said excitedly
" Ahh you better not know for now Umji" RM said
"And why?" I said curiosity

------------------------
" Because we don't want you get involved in this mess we made" Rm stated
"But I rea--, you should not know I Umji follow us we are your big brothers" I wasn't able to said what I wanted to say because Jin cut me out

"Fine!" I said shouting and by pissed walking to my own Room
"Umji! Came back here!!" Galit na Sabi nila Kuya but I never even turn back at them instead I walk to the stairs and to my room

When I get in front of the door I quickly open it and slam the door and went to my bed and cried the pain away while hugging my pillows.

I just wanted to know their Gangster name but they said it's not the right time. I am Angry for my two brothers I hate them they can't even trust me they don't trust me and I hate it!! first they did not tell me that they are gangsters second they did not tell me thier Gangsters Name and last they DON'T TRUST ME  ENOUGH.

Even though I am still 11 but I want challenge in life!! I want to learn new 'things' I want to learn to fight! How to be a strong competitor! I want to be cold! I want to learn early! I just want to be like what I have read like gangsters that are powerful to control the others I what to prove that I can be like them in a good way, I want to be not just an ordinary elementary student with a good reputation I sometimes want to rebel against the rules. I want an extraordinary day everyday......

'I get what I want because 'I go old not younger'

I am Kim Ye Won that will never be a childish person but the different to my personality I want to be COLD but not to the others 'all except my brothers'

'Because of what you keep, I get my self into trouble for I insist to be one of you'