Ch.5:The Training Camp.

It was the day of the Tokyo training camp when Kageyama had been dropped off in front of the gym (the meeting spot) a lot earlier than expected.
The meet time was 4:30am and Kageyama opened his phone to see it was...3:20 am. He had a lot of spare time to fill alone. Exhausted from the lack of sleep, he decided to take a nap by leaning against his bags on the gym door. Just like that, he lay motionless.

Hinata came hurrying down the hill in a rush, almost spilling half her clothes out the pockets of her bag because she was 10 minutes late! She ran down to the gym and panicked not seeing the coach.

Funnily enough, she took out her phone to text everyone when she realised the time was 3:43 am and NOT 4:30am.
She sighed in annoyance as she was about to get a drink from the vending machine when she heard a small,

"Achoo~*sniffle*"
It was a cutesy sneeze, almost like it belonged to a small animal so she searched for it. The poor animal was clearly cold and she had to rescue it. But then she realised it came from right behind her. Inside the gym? Maybe?

She turned around slowly so that if it were behind her she wouldn't scare it when she jumped at the sight of a peacefully sleeping Kageyama.

IS HE DEAD?!?!!

Was Hinata's first thought but then she realised he was shivering. She felt really bad and she had her blanket wrapped around her under her fleece so she wouldn't get cold during the bike ride.
So she sat next to him and quietly wrapped the blanket around them both. Kageyama's head tilted onto Hinata's shoulder and she didn't mind.

In fact, she leant her head on his in return. Comfortably, she fell asleep.

"Kageyama your sneezes are so adorable...so cute like honestly," Hinata murmured with a tiny smirk on her face. Everyone on the bus heard that and turned to look at Hinata, who was sound asleep on Kageyama's shoulder. They glared at the stirring Kageyama in envy as they realised he was in her dreams.

As if the death glares weren't enough, Hinata began to shuffle and ended up climbing onto Kageyama's lap, her legs swung round to wrap around his thighs as she leant her head on his chest. Kageyama was kind of comfortable and woke up to Hinata moving. Though he would never admit it, he was enjoying every last bit of the moment.

Hinata finally started to wake up when she realised she was sat on Kageyama's lap with her head rested on his chest.

"What happened?"Hinata mumbled whilst rubbing her eyes. It was too cute of a sight to which almost everyone blushed to but Kageyama surprisingly managed to answer back normally,

"You got to the gym earlier than everyone and fell asleep on the door nitwit. You didn't even use your bag as a pillow."

"Whoa really? I just had a dream that YOU were the one sleeping on the door and that I gave you a blanket and slept!" she replied booping him on the nose. Kageyama blushed lightly at the position they were in.

She shuffled around on his lap again, found a comfortable position and started to drift off again whilst yanking the blanket around her and Kageyama ,

"Night-night..." she said as she yawned flinging arrows through everyone's hearts.
But before she fully fell asleep she looked up tiredly at Kageyama yawning whilst saying,

"You know, in my dream your sneeze was soo cute, just like a baby animal," she then stroked her cheek against his cheek and fell asleep on top of him once again earning glares from everybody on the bus.