Ch.13.5:The Understanding.

Hinata was walking back from the grocery store with a lolly in hand while listening to music, when she saw a crow perch on the top of the wall next to her.
She stopped in her tracks and looked up at the height of the wall.
The crow tilted its head and stared at her intensely.

"Recognise one of your own huh?" She said with a glint in her eyes as she copied the motion and tilted her head.

The crow flew up and perched on her hair, sitting there comfortably.

Hinata got out her phone and used the front camera as a mirror to look at the crow, when she suddenly grinned brightly.

"Hmmm. I'm gonna call youuuuu...porkie? no you're not a pig... OOOH how abouuttt...Kags!" She exclaimed as she chuckled at the shockingly familiar ferocity reflected in the crow's eyes.

She put her phone in her pocket and carried on walking.

Hahaaaaa...Kags.. she thought to herself as she sucked on her ice lolly.

Hinata found this to be a perfect moment to take a selfie and post it on her instagram.
"Me, my crow and I 🖤".

Phones buzzed left right and centre mid-volleyball practice as they had their water break.

"Is that a crow?" choked Kuroo as he laughed and showed the rest of his team.

"Huh.." Kenma chuckled while liking her photo.

Tendou cackled and waved his phone in Ushiwaka's face jokingly.
"LOOK WAKATOSHI!! ANOTHER RIVAL!!"

"Huh?" Wakatoshi said while grabbing Tendou's wrist violently to see a closer look, only to look away smiling slightly.

"Of course even crows like her ughhh what on earth" groaned Oikawa as Iwaizumi plucked the phone out of his palm.
He snorted and handed it back in amusement.

"Oi did you just SNORT? What, are you a PIG OR SOMETHING?!!" Oikawa laughed aloud while pointing at Iwaizumi's back.

"Sorry. Did you say something?" Iwaizumi asked while staring daggers.

"No...sir..." Oikawa mumbled fearfully.

"WAHAHAHAHA SHE ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP!!" said Bokuto while slapping his thigh and wiping tears from his eyes.

"Bokuto-san? What are you..." Akaashi trailed off while staring at the photo on Bokuto's phone.
He walked away silently while wiping the sweat from his forehead off with a towel - a grin playing on his lips.

"Wow. Why does she attract such vile things and people? Does she know how much dung that crow could have stepped in?? How many germs it could have stepped in??" Sakusa grimaced.

"Now, now. Surely she looks cute to you like that though right?"

"...Whatever" Sakusa grunted as he trudged away while rambling about how poor Hinata's fluffy hair is for a crow's dirty feet to be resting in it.

Hinata - who was unaware of her situation - skipped happily back to practice with nothing to do as she did all her warm-ups and drills before everyone else.

She opened the doors and saw everyone look up from their phones to the top of their head as they saw the little black bird rest peacefully on her head.

"Ah I see you've seen my post about Kags?" she hummed happily as she passed treats and snacks around that she bought from the store.