Ch.4:The Meeting.

"Here it is! Karasuno's famous Heartbreak Hill!" Tanaka announced to the first-years, who —for the record— seemed very unimpressed.

"Heartbreak Hill?! That sounds AWESOMEE!!" Hinata exclaimed with stars shining in her eyes.

"I know right?" Tanaka replied.

"No more remarks from the peanut-brained gallery please," Tsukishima said, fixing his glasses maliciously.

"Nice one Tsukki!" echoed Yamaguchi.

The idea was that the karasuno team would go up in pairs to the halfway mark on the hill and stop for a breather before coming back down slowly.
What they shouldn't have done, if that's what they wanted, is pair up Hinata and Kageyama. They both started sprinting speedily. Kageyama was grabbed by Ennoshita before he could run further than the halfway mark, but Hinata kept running with boundless energy thinking she was still racing Kageyama.
Then she suddenly came to a stop.

"Where...am I?" Hinata murmured to herself.

She slowly looked up to the sign above her that read,

"Wakano 3-chome? Isn't that where Shiratorizawa is? The school with Ushiwaka?" at this moment, Hinata had not realised that she had said that out loud. That is until...

"Do you have any business with me?" A low, deep voice said. The reality of her bad luck smacked her across the face as she slowly and awkwardly craned her neck to see the Ushiwaka standing roughly a metre away from her.
"JAPAN!" Hinata yelled, as it was the first thing that came to her mind. She then proceeded to whack her hand over her mouth flustered. Ushiwaka eyed her with a curious look,
How cute.

After a few seconds she bowed and gathered herself to say,
"I'm a first-year in the boys volleyball team for Karasuno,"

Ushiwaka arched his eyebrow at the tiny 5 ft tall girl,

"We're going to beat you and go to nationals!"
She shot him a look like no other, it chilled him to the spine. A 5ft girl, intimidating the Ushiwaka? Laughable.

But she then reverted back to her awkward state from seconds ago. She began to fiddle her fingers and looked up while smiling meekly asking,

"So...um...wha-would you er...mind if I watched some of your practice matches??" she asked quietly.

"Sorry what? Say that again?"
You see, in THAT particular moment, although there was no need to, Ushijima had the urge to tease the short girl in front of him. Simply because of her adorable reactions.

"I saaaiiddd," she replied loudly and then quickly dropped her loud tone,
"Could I er please watch um some of your practice matches?" she mumbled once again.
Just as he was about to tease her again she looked up at him with glimmering puppy dog eyes pleading him without words.

"How unfair," he muttered to himself.
Finally he gave in, regaining his cold stature by saying,
"We won't get any worse by you watching us. I'm going back to school right now, follow me there...if you can keep up that is."
He turned around and started jogging at a pace some would consider sprinting. After about half a minute he looked over his left shoulder to see nobody following him.
I guess she wasn't all that then huh. But why am I disappointed? , he thought.
Suddenly he felt a gust of wind to his right so he turned to his right to see that the girl from earlier was....
SKIPPING?!?
He was at a pace where even he had to at least jog but this girl beside him was happily skipping! Not even fazed in the slightest, she was skipping whilst joyfully humming a tune.
Ushijima was impressed to say the least. But this wasn't enough to be thoroughly impressed. So he began to test her speed, sometimes sprinting and upping the pace to see if she could catch up. She had not budged at all from her place beside him. Now THIS thoroughly impressed him as they got into the school.