Chapter 13: Flight

Hana

It's been two whole weeks since everything has happened. The entire time that has passed was spent practicing for my big concert for my mom's fashion show.

Speaking of which, today is my flight to Los Angeles. I got all of my seven day-worth of luggage and put on my backpack before leaving. Then, I went to the entrance of my apartment to wait for a van that the notorious Kwon Eunbi rented to drive us to the airport.

It wasn't long before a black Mercedes van pulled up in front of me. The driver hopped out of the car and opened up the back to shove my luggage in. I opened the van door and everyone looked at me with gleaming eyes of excitement. I sat next to Wonyoung and she was practically jumping in her seat.

"Are you guys okay? You're all so hyper this early in the morning." I laughed.

"We're all excited!" They exclaimed.

"Yeah, they forced me into the car when they went to my house. I thought I was getting kidnapped." Seulmi shot up from the backseat and remarked.

We all laughed at Seulmi's remark and kept chatting until we made it to the airport.

"So is this anyone's first trip outside of Asia?" I asked.

Everyone put their hand up leaving Seulmi and I the only ones who have.

"Oh, well I can speak English so I can help you guys." I shared.

"Wonyoung can speak English as well." Sakura acknowledged.

"W-well I'm not that good at it, but it will definitely help." She told us.

We acknowledged her sentence before getting out of the van.

Honestly, it was hilarious seeing them panic and being flustered from what to do. I eventually calmed them down and they all followed what I did until security check. Once we got through, we made it to our gate and waited for our plane to come.

"T-that was so stressful!" Yena said as she threw herself onto a vacant chair.

"We're gonna have to do the same process again later. We have a stopover in Vancouver, Canada, then it's off to L.A!" I noted.

"Another one? Oh man, I'm already tired from getting through the security." Chaeyeon sighed.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it I promise." I gave her a reassuring punch in the arm.

Just in two hours of waiting, our plane finally arrived at our gate. They called the first class sections first, then the business class. Eunbi insisted on buying first class seats, however I told her to that business class was basically the same thing just cheaper. We eventually got on board and found our seats. Of course, Wonyoung was going to sit by me. I'm guessing it was her plan all along.

After I put our luggage in the overhead bins, I went to my seat which was right by the window, but for some reason I could feel someone wanting that sit there. When I turned around, Wonyoung was there pouting.

"Wanna sit by the window?" I asked Wonyoung.

"Do you mean it?! Like I can see the big fluffy clouds up close?" She immediately switched sides with me.

Holy shit she's adorable...

After I snapped out of my trance, I buckled up and got my airpods connected to my phone. Moments later, the cabin crew checked the whole plane and then proceeded to demonstrate the safety procedures.

Once the plane started to move, I put my airpods in and began to relax. The rest of them on the other hand, leaned back into their seats with their eyes shut and their hands holding onto each other.