Chapter 5: Chance

Hana's POV

After the events of yesterday, I woke up with a massive migraine and my whole body hurts from the gang fight.

I bandaged my injuries, then changed into my school uniform and grabbed some cereal for breakfast. After that, I went to the medicine cabinet and got a painkiller to slow down the pain throughout my body.

As I swallowed the pill, my phone glowed to indicate that I had an incoming call, so I checked the ID. My face lit up when I saw that the call was coming from Wonyoung.

"Hana unnie?" She said through the phone.

"Oh hey."

"Sorry if this is a bit late, but is it possible for you to give me a ride to school?" She asked as my face had the biggest smile.

Just a simple question and I'm smiling like a child.

"Sure! I'll see you then." I said then hung up the phone.

I grabbed my backpack then headed to my car.

I pulled up at Wonyoung's house as I saw her sitting on the porch.

"Hey, sorry if I made you wait a while" I said as she walked over to the passenger seat.

"It's okay, I didn't wait long." She smiled, "thanks for the ride, by the way."

"No problem, anytime." I replied and we started driving to school.

The car ride to school was a little awkward here and there, but I didn't mind it as much as I should.

When we arrived at school, everyone was gossiping about Wonyoung and I.

"Isn't that Kim Seulmi's girlfriend?"

"Oh my gosh! Hana has a date for prom doesn't she?"

"No, I'm pretty positive that they're dating."

No matter how much gossip there is, it still doesn't phase me. We walked into class until we saw Chaeyeon waiting for us at our desks.

"Hey you two!" She waved.

"Hey." I smiled as I put my stuff on my chair along with my bomber jacket.

"Woah, what's with all the bandages?" Seulgi asked.

"You don't want to know. Let's say a trip to get a friend back didn't go how I had originally planned." I joked as I saw Seulmi walk in.

She looked very anxious about seeing Wonyoung again, but I decided to signal her to come over.

"Hey, guys." Seulmi said timidly as she sat down at the desk in front of me.

"Um, Wonyoung-ah... I'm sorry for being and asshole." She apologized.

Wonyoung looked at Seulmi in a sympathetic smile, "It's okay. It's all in the past now."

"Woah, both of you are pretty beaten up. Did you two fight or something?" Chae asked as she saw the bandages on both of us.

"Well, I went to go visit Seulmi. Then this biker gang came up to us and started to make us stay with them." I explained, "then I told them to get off of Seulmi and I. So next thing I know, they all come at us and start attacking us."

"Wait, I saw on the news about a biker gang named the "Devil's Angels" got arrested and sentenced to jail. They also said that they were trying to rape two teenagers. So you two were the ones involved with that?!" Wonyoung said while looking at Seulmi and I as if we had two heads.