Chapter 4: Gang Fight

Hana

Weeks have past and Seulmi is no where to be seen. After that incident, I felt really guilty of what I said.

She must of been hurt by that, but she didn't have to disappear from the school.

I was so conflicted on what to do with this situation. It took me awhile to realize the right thing to do.

I had to go find her.

I started to drive to her house and it took me twenty minutes to find her house since I haven't been there since we stopped being friends.

I parked my car near the house and knocked on the door. The door opened and Seulmi's mom gave me a small smile.

"Oh hello, I was wondering where Seulmi is. She hasn't been at school for three weeks now." I bowed, trying to be polite as possible.

"Really? I thought she was going to school. She's been leaving the house early in the morning and coming home pretty late." She frowned.

That's odd. I thought she would have been home this whole time.

"Well, do you have any idea where she could be?" I asked.

"Honestly I have no clue. When I try to ask her where she's been, she always ignores me and slam her bedroom door in my face." Her mom looks defeated.

"Weird. Don't worry I'll find her for you." I said with a sympathetic tone.

She smiled and hugged me as her way of thanking me.

I hopped into my car and drove around the city. There was no sign of her anywhere. That is until I remembered something she said to me when we were still friends.

*flashback*

"I always go to this place to get a away from everyone."

I drove to the place and ended up under a bridge next to the ocean.

"She has to be here..." I mumbled.

Not long after, I found a girl cuddle into a ball looking at the water in front of her.

I sat down next to her and she didn't seem to care whatsoever. When I looked at her face, her eyes were red and had mascara running under her eyes. She's been crying for a long time, it seems like.

"Seulmi, I'm so sorry if I made you like this." I apologized.

She didn't care to even look at me.

"No, it's not. It's my fault I became a mess." Her voice was filled with so much sadness.

"No, that's not what I meant. That day, where we stopped being friends... I changed you and I'm sorry for that." I said.

"There's no need to put it on yourself, I don't know what I was thinking at the time. But now, after what you said to me in the bathroom I finally realized that I became mean to you and your friends, and I'm terribly sorry." She said.

There was no feeling of any strings attached. She was sincere about it and it made me smile.

"It's okay, I forgive you. I just wanted to clear everything with you and start fresh you know?" I smiled as I pulled her into a tight hug meaning that I'm done butting heads with her.

"Friends?" I asked her as I put my hand out to do a handshake.

"Friends." She smiled as she shook my hand.