It was at this moment, Hyosung decided that she would never trust another beautiful man ever again.

"Very well," Jusuk glanced down at his shoes with a wry grin before looking back up, "He's late. The superiors are awaiting news on his progress, and if they don't hear back from him by the end of the week, he's going to have a lot to answer to," Jusuk strolled closer, stopping just in front of Seokjin and leaning close. He was a little shorter than Seokjin so he had to jut his chin slightly to speak, but his leer never left his lips, "Caim, Caim, Caim... I've been rooting for you this entire time, buddy. But it's only seven sacrifices. What's taking you so long? The others are getting restless, I'd hurry if I were you."

Jusuk stepped back, biting his bottom lip thoughtfully before he turned his attention to Hosung. The smug expression fell into something that looked more alluring, more inviting. With a gracious smile and lidded eyes, he bowed his head slightly, "Should you ever wish to make a deal with a real gentleman, Oh Jusuk is the name, and giving humans whatever their heart thirsts for is the game."

"What are you even talking about?" Hyosung snapped. It was beyond clear that the man who stood before her had absolutely no desire to help her. She didn't need clarity to know he was an accomplice of some kind.

"You're not here to make a deal with Caim?" Jusuk raised his brows before a look of realization flashed in his eyes and he straightened up, cocking his head slightly, "Ah, I see. You must be the last little lamb. Apologies for being so forward, I just get a kick out of stealing clients."

Her brain had already been turned into impalpable mush from having to try and work out the meaning behind Seokjin's riddled nonsense, but having to try and figure out what Jusuk was saying as well had basically made the remaining grey matter evaporate. She knew it was a little cliche for villains, but was it really so hard for them to explain what the hell was going on?

"Is that everything?" Seokjin's dull tone bore into the monologue followed with another impartial sigh.

Jusuk feigned thoughtfulness, pouting his lips for a second before smiling, "... For now. I have other business to deal with as of now. Remember what I said, Caim. The clock is a-ticking!" With a soft chuckle, Jusuk rounded the two of them and made a swift exit to the outside world, whistling an unfamiliar tune as he did.

"And I thought you were certifiably insane..." Hyosung murmured, her brows pinching, "Oh wait, no, I still do."

He didn't respond and instead kept walking, dragging her up the stairs to the forth floor, where all the doors seemed boarded up, bar from one. Digging in his pocket, Seokjin pulled out a singular key, bare of any other keys or even keychains and he opened the door, pushing it open to expose a fairly large apartment inside. It was spacious, following a sleek black pattern, and while the windows weren't colossal or lucrative in any sense of the world, they still allowed the muted light from outside to flood the living space with dreamy spotlights.

But it was cold, detached and impersonal. There were no pictures on the surfaces or walls, or even homely touches like couch cushions or houseplants. It held the same warmth as a simple motel room.

Once the door was securely locked... twice, Seokjin guided them both towards the kitchenette, opening one of the top drawers to pull out a knife. Hyosung's eyes widened considerably, trying to flinch away, but she was anchored by the restraint around her wrist. Seokjin's eyes fixed on the startled expression tauting Hyosung's face, her shoulder coiled with tension, like she was expecting him to strike.

"Relax," He murmured, bring the knife down to their joined wrists. He heard her inhale sharply, but he continued, cutting the plastic swiftly before placing the knife back in the drawer and rubbing his wrist, "I told you, I have no intentions on killing you."

Hyosung wanted to bite back, to release all her unadulterated fury on him, but she was exhausted. He gave her absolutely no reason to trust him, after all, she was being put through the most traumatic experiences of her life, no thanks to him. She was certain her heart hadn't stopped racing since the night before, and if she pressed further, she may just go into cardiac arrest.

Besides, she had other things to prioritize. Like finding the perfect opportunity to use the phone she had up her sleeve.

The apartment was open plan, scarce of walls separating the rooms. Even the bedroom was brushed into the living room, the only seperatation being the three steps that lead up to where the bed was. There was only one room that had complete privacy.

"I need to use the shower," Hyosung said, her tone abrupt and to the point. Seokjin was silent for a brief moment and she gestured down at herself, "I'm still in my Halloween costume, which by the way, is covered in blood from the man you murdered and then shoved me in a trunk with. If you're telling the truth about not killing me, the least you can do is let me use the shower after everything you've done to me."

He entertained the thought for a moment longer before sighing, "Whatever, just be quick." He vaguely nodded in the direction of the bathroom, which was directly opposite where she stood.

Once she was inside, she locked the door, winching as she pressed her temples. There was no way she was going to be able to make a call in here, not without him hearing. She needed to be smart about this, otherwise she was as good as six feet under.

Although, realistically, expecting even a shallow grave felt like a reach considering Seokjin had no qualms leaving bodies in the middle of the road. 

Exhaling through her nose, Hyosung did her best to center her nerves. It was now or never, overthinking wasn't going to save her. Looking around the bathroom, it entirely tiled with beige marble, the shower tucked in the corner of the room, although still a considerable size... There were just no windows.

"No wonder why he didn't put up a fight," She mumbled to herself, huffing in discontent before turning the shower on. The rush of the water filled the room as soft tufts of steam billowed upwards, curling around the light. She glanced back at the door, double checking she definitely locked it before pulling the phone out from her sleeve.

Like a silent mantra, she pleaded for the phone to work, and as if her luck was finally beginning to turn, not only did it turn on, but where it was only a simple phone, she had no password she had to try and figure out.

Now all she needed to do was work her next steps, carefully.

FOURTH CHOICE
choose wisely, each choice has a different outcome.

A || call the police -- he might hear you, and you don't know your location, but they can track you

B || text minhee -- you know her number, and she can help alert the authorities, but she's also miles and miles away

C || text a phone contact -- maybe they can help you, and they're also closer so they could know your location