Minecon

Jordan
Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!
"Ugh. It's 6:30 in the morning for crying it loud," I groaned to myself, reaching over to answer my phone.
"Hello?" I asked, attempting to keep the tiredness from my voice.
"Hey Jordan!" My face brightened instantly.
"Hi there Erin! Are you going to Minecon this year? It's in LA!"
"Yeah," she said,"I already got tickets for myself and my daughter."
"That's cool. Is this her first year?"
"Yup, but she has been playing minecraft for a while."
"Wow. She started young. So not to sound like a creeper, but where are you staying? So I can take you guys sightseeing." I added quickly.
"You're an exploding penis? Hahaha, but yeah, I'm looking for a place nearby the convention center."
"If you're having trouble, my apartment is always open. Just knock."
"Thanks Jor. I'll tale you up on that offer if needed."

2 Days Before Minecon
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Now who could that be?" I said to myself jokingly. Erin had texted me a few days earlier saying that she couldn't find a hotel close enough.
"Hi Jordan!" Erin said when I opened the door.
"Hello, and you must be Amelia!" I said, kneeling down after hugging Erin.
"Yup, but you can call me Boo!"
"Alrighty then Boo why don't you guys come in?" I said, taking Erin's hand and dragging her, who in turn dragged Boo, to the spare bedroom.
"Are you going to be my new daddy?" Boo asked rather spontaneously.
I froze.