Warning and Introduction

Hi there! My name is Ghost Siren but you can call me Ghost. This story is going to be a crossover of My Hero Academia and FNAF.

There will be a lot of cursing, after all Kacchan is one of the main characters. There will be slight gore as Mike Afton has no organs and a burnt spaghet.

Most of Class 2A are assholes. They forced the truth of of Midoriya and the only good peeps in the class is Mido, Denki( Electric bby), and Tooru bc she gets forgotten. Awaiza is sleeping most of the time or is not paying attention what so ever.

This story is being created bc I want to see if I can try to get into the Wattys. I probably won't but its worth a shot...

I hope you can enjoy this most likely shitty story and I DO NOT WRITE OFTEN. This story is going to be my real first story with a actual plotline and multiple chapters. It is going to be bad at first as I get the hang of writing.

Ok, now let's recap all I have said for people who   didn't quite understand bc it's messy.
This is a crossover of FNAF and My Hero Academia. There will be lots of cursing, slight gore(I'll put a warning on that chapter when it happens), I'm writing this for the Wattys and for fun( it's boring in quarantine).
And finally, it's most likely going to be bad. This is my first story with an actual plotline.

Thank you all for 86 followers! I did not expect that many...

Alright! Intro and warning over. I am going to try and write the first chapter tomorrow and then see how it goes from there.

If anyone has stayed, enjoy the story that will be out tomorrow!

Good luck!

Edit: (I'm sorry for any confusion and misspelling of the MHA/BNHA characters.Tell me in the comments so I can fix it!)

Words:330