·˚✎ ﹏ p. 000

▂▂▂▂
┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊
♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ┊ ♡
┊⋆。˚

⋆。˚

                ╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
                ╰┈ a new direction!
                   .˚ ┊͙
                  * ❤︎

˚ ᵎ┊͙                  ⋆* ❤︎ ⁺⑅

When Katana was 8.

Today was a day none of the siblings had ever seen coming. Their parents were splitting up. Sure, there were a lot of fights, but it never occurred to the siblings that their parents would finally call it quits. 

Katana could be found crying, sitting in between her brothers, as their father stormed into the room and packed up many of Katana's clothes and other belongings.

Why he was only taking Katana and not letting her stay was beyond any of the siblings. Maybe it was the fact that, even though he loved each and every one of his children equally, he found himself more protective over Katana as she was both his adopted daughter and niece. His niece, his brothers child, the child he had promised to look after when his brother and sister-in-law had died. Or maybe it wasn't that, and he just felt like taking only Kata with him.

Whatever the reason, the siblings were distraught at the news that they would be split apart.

"W- why can't N- Niisan and On- Oniisan come, t- too?" Kata questioned their father in between sobs, her head resting on her blonde brothers shoulder as her gray haired brother just held one of her hands silently. Neither brother showed much expression, but deep down, it hurt them to see their adopted sister sobbing like she was.

Their father simply shook his head sadly, closing her suitcase and held his hand out for the young girl. It took a lot of coaxing from the twins for Katana to relinquish her hold on their hands and reluctantly grab their fathers hand. Carefully, he led Kata downstairs and towards the car, Kata casting glances behind her shoulder at the twins as they followed behind their father and sister at a distance.

The twins had stopped at the door, watching as their father and sister grew smaller as they walked out to where the car was waiting, idle, at the end of the long driveway. Their mother sat in the living room, eyes glued to the tv to prevent the tears from flowing down her face. She knew this day was coming, when her husband would have enough of the arguments and rip the family apart, probably moving to some far off prefecture. It didn't stop her from hurting, but she had to stay strong for her kids, Atsumu and Osamu couldn't see her like this, broken and crying. She needed to put on a brave face as she got up and walked to the door, standing behind her twin sons.