3

AU: sorry this took a while! ive been hella busy and didnt realize people were actually reading this :0 its kinda short but the next chapter will be longer!!! enjoy~

~Kyle~

My eyes flashed open. As I woke up, a sensation ran through my toes up to my eyes as I immediately realized that my head was burrowed between Stan's head and shoulder and his arm was around my side. I must have fallen asleep during the movie. "Finally woke up, huh?" Stan asked me, massaging my side with his fingers. I nodded. "Kyle, you're being really awkward. Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked me as he let go of my hip. My body tensed up at his question. "Of course I do, Stan, I really like you. It's just that I've never really been in a relationship, so I don't really know what to do. I'm also scared of what my mom might think, with her being so religious and all." I replied, placing my hand on his stomach. "Aw, I understand. Well just tell me what you're confortable with. If I do anything you don't like, tell me. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." He blushed and put his arms back around me. He started humming as he drew circles in my back, causing me to drift off.

The silence couldn't last forever as it was interrupted with Stan's ringtone blaring through our ears. "Piiiikachuuuu!" His phone screamed. "Shit, it's my mom. One minute, cutie." He said as he pulled it out. As he talked to his mom, he ran his fingers in my curly hair and stared into my eyes. "Welp. Guess I gotta go." He looked at me with baby eyes. "Aw no!" I frown as I gave him a hug. "Don't worry, jew. I'll see you soon. Maybe sooner than you think." he winked at me then gave me a quick peck on the cheek before he raced out the door.