1

~Stan's POV~

"TOUCHDOWN FOR SOUTH PARK!" the announcer belched into the microphone. Another win, and another game where I didn't leave the sidelines. My teammates high-five and chest-bump eachother, but I just head back to the locker room.
"Stan!" I hear my best friend call for me. Kyle charged toward me, holding on to his hat so it wouldn't reveal his ginger locks. My heart began to rage inside me. "Dude, that was bullshit! They should have let you play!" I kept walking. "How come Fatass gets to play but you don't?" Cartman was the star player at South Park High School. He was ten times larger than he was in 4th grade, and due to all the girls constantly glued to the quarterback's side, his ego was even larger.
"Maybe they expect him to sit on the other team." I retort. Kyle chuckles. "Anyways, I'll meet you here in 10 minutes" "Clock's ticking" the ginger responded, walking off. Every time there's a home game, I always spend the night at Kyle's afterwards. It's kinda this set in stone thing we have. It used to be pretty normal, but ever since I found out I was gay last year, it felt kinda awkward. Nobody had any idea. Not Kyle, not Kenny, not Cartman, not even my parents.
After some predictable harassment from Cartman, I met Kyle at his Subaru Forrester. I hopped in the car only to hear "Dude, you reek." Rolling my eyes, I kick my feet up onto the dashboard, and put my arms around my head, airing out my armpits. Kyle shoots a glare at me as he rolls down the windows. "If you're gonna stink up my car, at least make up for it by playing some music." I plugged in my phone and began to skip around till I found a song we both agreed on. "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys was soon blowing through the speakers as we drove off into the night.