Memory

It all started on a Summer night about three years ago. I was walking down the street, heading to my cousins house. The street was packed. Full of horny teenage boys and girls flirting, playing and damn near fuckin on the porch. I hadn't been in the neighborhood in about a year because me and mom moved away and I came down here as soon as Summer break started. I was probably seventeen, going on eighteen years old, walking down the street, coming from the store.. I think I bought some candy or some shit, but I was eating on it while I was walking down the street and I happened to glance over, and I seen a girl. She had her blinds open and she had just stepped out of the shower. I immediately dropped my shit and took a look around, getting closer to the window. I didn't mean to look at her like that, but she looked so damn good. I didn't know why I wanted to look. Something about it felt so wrong, but at the same time, something felt right. I knew it looked like she was around maybe thirteen, fourteen. One of those. Her hair was soaked...body drippin..mmmm. She stood in the mirror, drying herself off while looking at herself. She had bent over while she worked her oily fingers up and down her perfect, hairless leg. Her body basically freshly shaven. She slid on a pair of pink laced panties. What the hell was a kid doing with a pair of those? All of the fast ass little girls around here had a pair of those on. At least the ones I saw who needed badly to pull their shirts down. The girl oiled her body, and then put on deodorant and a matching bra, sitting in front of the mirror and blow drying her hair. It started to straighten out slowly. Water from her hair dripped on her skin. She looked down and wiped the water away from her light, soft looking, caramel colored, lustered skin. Her hands and feet were done; painted a bright blue color. I could tell she kept up with herself. By this time I was basically all up on the window. She got up and looked around as if she were trying to figure out what to do next. She then walked over to her bed, walking past a sign on the wall that said Jojo.

"Jojo.." I whispered to myself. My body twitched as a smile spread across my face. I immediately retrieved my phone from the pocket of my sweats and began taking pictures, waiting for her to get up and do things. Every time she moved, I snapped a picture.

Long story short, I ended up over my cousins house and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Summer break was ending and I had to drive home the next day. I ended up seeing miss Jojo outside, taking out the trash that morning. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail. I could tell that she had woke up and was probably getting ready to go somewhere. She was wearing a pair of thigh hugging shorts and a gray crop top, showing off her pretty little dangling stomach jewel, and her perfect body figure. I almost hit a kid in the street with my moms car trying to watch her. She seemed like a nice girl. The second she turned around to go in the house, I pulled out my phone and started snapping pictures. Side shots...ass shots...her pretty little face...I got one of her arm.. I drove home which took hours. I probably jerked off that night...all night thinking about her. The first thing I did was put up the pictures of my baby. Hadn't been back since, due to being busy. So now it's three years later, and I'm twenty one years old...Not a day has gone by that I hadn't thought about my Jojo. It's getting worse. When I turned eighteen, I took a plane to California for a trip. I sent for my things and hadn't been back home since. So my cousin decides to call me, and we hadn't talked in about a week, so I answered. We hadn't seen each other since I was eighteen, and he thought it'd be a good idea to hook up, and I thought he was playing because we've been saying how we wanted to get together for the past two years. Well I booked a flight this time, for real. Partly to see my cousin, but mainly to see my girlfriend.

Heyy...😄 Vote, Comment, Share and all that good stuff. So it's not exactly the same as Trapped yet, but it is the same. This one will have more detail. Vote and Comment. Let me know how I'm doing.