↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ:
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ,
ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ꜰᴏʀ."

- ᴛᴏᴍ ʙᴏᴅᴇᴛᴛ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

——— Winter had gone as quickly as it had come, and summer was very quickly coming. The days where becoming much lighter and warmer, instead of the cold and dark stormy days that winter had brought. 

The weather, in a way, represented everyone's mood. Everyone was slowly becoming more relaxed and at ease as there was no knew attacks that had occurred. 

No one else had been a victim of whatever was roaming the castle, as since the attack on Justin Finch-Fletchley and Nearly-Headless Nick back in December, no one else had been petrified. 

They were now entering the month of May, and Estella had just celebrated her 12th birthday a few days prior, with her best friends. She was joined with Ron, Hermione, Harry, Grace and Ginny, as the six of them enjoyed a day outside in the sun, munching on the picnic food that Hermione had prepared for them all. 

Estella's week had been amazing, she had felt so peaceful and happy  (well except the amount of school work that had been piled on the girl for the end-of-year exams).

In fact, the girl would say that since Christmas, she had been happier than she had ever been. Sure, her first few months at Hogwarts where a whirlwind of chaos, but the madness had settled down and Estella was making sure she enjoyed every last minute of it. 

After all, it was only the calm before the storm. 

It was the last quidditch match of the year – Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff – and it was an important one considering it would decide the champion of the Quidditch cup.

Estella and Grace had agreed to meet both Ron and Hermione before the match, so that they could all walk down together. However, as the two girls met with Ron he was quick to inform them that Hermione had left in a hurry, and told them that she had to go to the library – which wasn't really that much of an unusual occurrence. 

"You two go down to the pitch, I'll get Mione and meet you there" Estella had told them before rushing towards the Hogwarts library. She had run through the labyrinth of corridors within the castle, desperate to reach the girl quick enough in order for them to make it to the pitch in time. 

Reaching the library, Estella had opened the large doors, peaking her head around at first before fully entering the library. 

"Hermione? You in here?" she called out, quickly glancing around the room. Madame Pince – the librarian – shot the girl a glare, which made a small blush appear on her face.