✶ 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ✶

══════════════════

══════════════════

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅꜱ"

- ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟʟ ᴋ. ʜᴀᴍɪʟᴛᴏɴ

══════════════════

⋆★⋆

------ Born 2 months early, and after an unintentional pregnancy, James and Lily Potter secretly welcomed their second child and first daughter into the world only 10 months after their first child Harry.

Despite originally not wanting to bring the new baby into the world at a time of crisis, the new Potter was still unconditionally loved and adored by the new parents as well as those closely surrounding the growing family.

After an emergency birth, and a lot of panic from Lily Potter, the baby girl was born healthy into the new family on May 3rd, and to say the young parents where beyond happy was an understatement. They knew that the darkest wizard to date was hunting them down, but however, they continued to introduce their new daughter into the world as normally as they could at the time.

Life was good for the small family, despite the circumstances. Until the fateful night of October 31st when James and Lily Potter's lives were mercilessly snatched from the world leaving the two Potter children orphans and helpless in the world. 15-month-old Harry and 5-month-old Estella where thrown directly into the middle of the chaos.

As soon as Albus Dumbledore discovered of the events that had occurred at Godrics Hollow, he was soon to retrieve the Potter siblings from the cottage and give his total focus to the infants.

The world was buzzing at the news of Voldemort's defeat and the heroic Harry Potter. Everyone now knew his name, however most magic folk remained clueless to the other baby present there that night. Seeing this Dumbledore led everyone to believe that the Potter's only had one child, and well the close family friends that knew of her existence were led to believe she dies alongside her parents.

Finding that in order to keep both children safe, they had to remain close due to the protection placed in harry when he defeated Voldemort. Therefore, he sent the young girl to a nearby orphanage of the Dursley's and kept her true identity hidden to the world.

For everyone believed that young Estella Lily Potter had died, only she was living in the muggle world as Estella Evans clueless to her true heritage.