↳𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐩

═════════════════

═════════════════

ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇʀꜱ ᴍᴏᴏɴʏ, ᴡᴏʀᴍᴛᴀɪʟ, ᴘᴀᴅꜰᴏᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏɴɢꜱ'
- ᴊ.ᴋ ʀᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ

═════════════════

⋆★⋆

Madame Pomfrey insisted on keeping Harry in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend. Much to Estella's surprise he didn't complain or try to argue with her, like he had done every other time he was in the hospital wing. However, he wouldn't let anyone throw away the remains of his broomstick, he knew he was being stupid but Estella knew he couldn't help it.

He had had a stream of visitors, Estella being the one who stayed the most. She was there for most of the day, only leaving to sleep and fetch them both some food from either the kitchens or the great hall.

Hagrid had sent him a bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like a bunch of cabbages, and Ginny Weasley had shown up blushing, giving him a 'get well soon' card that she had made. The card screamed shrilly unless Harry kept it under the bowl of fruit placed on his bedside table, and when he had received the card, Estella couldn't help but burst out laughing, constantly teasing him over it.

Perhaps the most surprising gift of all, was a card that the two had found on Sunday morning, placed with a couple chocolate frogs. The card had messy hand-writing scribbled in it, and was left from Grace and snuffles – who that was neither of them knew.

The two were surprised to say the least, neither of them had spoken to Grace in weeks, so to see a card addressed from her was the least thing they both expected.

Harry had told Estella all about the grim that he saw, and when he did, the girl was overcome with worry and urged him to tell Dumbledore. But Harry insisted that he didn't want anyone else to know, he didn't even tell Ron and Hermione, scared of their reaction. The only reason that he told Estella was because the two never kept anything from each other, and he felt as though he was betraying them if he didn't.

⋆★⋆

Harry was relieved when he was released from the hospital wing on Monday morning and sent back to class. The rest of the week was pretty normal considering. Of course, Harry was met with numerous questions and an unnecessary amount of teasing from Draco Malfoy and the rest of the Slytherins.

Now, however, Harry and Estella were sitting in Lupin's classroom after classes on Friday afternoon. He had told Estella that morning that he wanted to speak to her after the day was over, so after her Herbology lesson, she made her way to the defense against the dark arts classroom, and greeted both Harry and Professor Lupin.

"I heard about the match" he said, turning around and placing books from his desk into hos briefcase, "and I'm sorry about your broomstick. Is there any chance of fixing it?"