"I guess Gulf decided to take a U-Turn and made Mew drive to a Love Motel." Gun said and I laughed because I was also gonna say it too when I noticed that they are still not here.

"Maybe." That was the only word I said when someone cut me off.

"I was about to convince him but he said no because this would be the last time that we'll see each other this year and he said that we should make out most of the time making good and memorable memories so we went here instead." Gulf said and he sat besides me while Mew is besides Off. So he really had the guts to ditch us? what an un loyal friend.

"Seriously Gulf? Did you really thought about that?" Gun almost died while laughing because he couldn't believe at what he just heard. Bright, Off and Mew ordered something for us while we are just here waiting for the food to arrive while talking,

"Gun what are you gonna do this Christmas break?" I asked him.

"I don't know just stay at home with family I guess or go on a trip with Off."

"How about you Gulf?"

"Mew and I will buy a motel and we will be spending our Christmas there with a bottle of wine and--"

"Okay you can already stop there Gulf we had too many informations gathered already." I stopped him because I know where his sentence would go.

After a few minutes our order arrived and we ate silently, we went to the mall after that and went inside the arcade to have some fun. When it's already 4 in the afternoon we decided to go at Gun's place to watch a movie since Gulf doesn't feel like watching a movie with people surrounding him today. We drove off at Gun's place and went inside, we immediately sat at the living room and decided which movie to pick while Gun and Off are preparing snacks. In the end we chose to watch 'Call me by your Name', I'm not really a fan of the book but I already watched the movie and I really hope we can get a sequel. In the middle to the movie we ran out of drinks so one or two people had to volunteer to go outside and since I already watched the film I volunteered to buy the drinks with Gun. We just walked outside since the store is just a few blocks away from his house. We arrived at the convenience store to buy a Cola and some Junk Foods because I know they really need more chips. After buying everything that we need we both headed towards his house, while walking Gun suddenly asked me a question.

"Win what's the real score between you and Bright? Are you together now?"

"Nah were not together but I know we'll get there, he's still courting me and I seriously don't know when he would ask me to be his boyfriend hahaha but just kidding, we're not rushing things of, we're just taking it slowly."

"Cool that's great."

We both went inside of Gun's house and when I stepped inside the four of them looked so serious and when I looked at Bright he seemed so nervous.

"Bright what's wrong? Did something happened while we we're out?"

"Nothing happened haha." Bright said and avoided my gaze, well that was strange but I guess I'll have to trust Bright on this.

After an hour we finished the movie and had dinner at Gun's place and after that we both headed home and seriously my body felt really tired so I went straightly to my room and washed quickly and drifted off to sleep without waiting for Bright to finish taking a shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Bright Vachirawit--

Our last day at school really went well, we first went to school to bid goodbye to our professors and classmates and then went out with the gang and lastly went to Gun's abode to watch a film and have dinner there but that was really not the main highlight of today. While Win and Gun went out to buy drinks, I immediately said my plan on the camp, a plan to make Win mine officially. But of course I need their support so I said it all to them without a pause and when we almost finished planning Win already went inside and I seriously looked so tense but I chose not to ask him because it might look really suspicious.

We finished the movie and now we're here at Win's house, I let him took a bath first since I know that he's really tired from what happened awhile ago. When it was my turn to take a bath, I washed my body thoroughly and made myself clean and fresh. I went out of the bathroom and saw Win already sleeping. He must've been so tired just by seeing at his face but he's still as handsome as ever. I stared at him and smiled at how I am very lucky to have him in my life. I climbed at the other side of the bed and hugged Win tightly;

'I'll never stop until I make you mine officially Win.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Morning came and I looked at my clock and saw that it was already 9 A.M but then I remembered that we don't have classes anymore so I slowly wake up and went out of the bed carefully for Win not to wake up since he's still sleeping soundly. I went out and cooked bacon and eggs for our breakfast and went out to buy myself a coffee, the coffee owner saw me and asked why did I came at his shop alone but I explained that Win is still sleeping and he nodded. I went back to our house and gently wake up Win to have breakfast with him together.

We ate our breakfast together and I started speaking,

"Win since our camp is already 2 days away will you help me pack my stuffs at home later?" I said and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Yes as long as you'll gonna bring extra snacks for me to eat while we're on the road."

"sure."

We both finished our meal and took a bath to start off this day, we're gonna pack some clothes and other important stuffs since it's a 3-day-2-night trip. And I'll be planning to surprise him on the last day and I hope he'll say yes.

We went to my house and started packing the things I need. Honestly it's been so long since I last went to my house and it really feels so different when I touch my old stuffs and see some things that aren't on Win's house.

After packing we went back on Win's house while holding the baggage I just packed from my house. I also helped Win pack, after a few hours we are both finished packing our stuffs. Now all I need to do is wait for the day to end and it's already time for camp.

I asked permission to Win if I could go out to see Off at the park where we last had our serious talk and we're gonna do it again today. I seriously looked calm outside but as the clock never stops spinning and the day draws near it just really gets me nervous to the core.

"Off what if he'll not accept it?! well I guess he would but what if? Where did you even got the courage to confess to Gun before? How did Gun say 'yes' to you back then?! Are you really nervous while proposing to him? Did you wrote him a speech?!" I already flooded Off questions once I saw him at the park silently sitting at one of the benches there.

"Bright seriously calm down because I can't answer all of your questions but I guess I can but calm down dude you're not yet getting married. Well if he wouldn't accept your proposal then try again, if you really love Win then you should learn to wait just as he did when you haven't had any clue that your bestfriend is madly in love with you. Next, where did I got the courage to confess? Well at first I was really nervous but in the end I just thought that the one whom I'm gonna confess to is the one I love and I don't know how Gun said yes but we're together now. And to be honest I really didn't wrote a speech before it was all an impromptu but you can actually think of a phrase when you really liked that person, you can say what you want as long as you mean it. Last but not the least dude you ruined our date again today." He said seriously and I really didn't regret that I called Off when I'm being paranoid.

I said thanks to Off and he left as fast as he could because Gun is waiting for him while I'm still here at the park thinking about everything that Off said, 'you should be sincere of everything you said and say it like you really mean it. As long as you love that person then everything's gonna be alright.'

I am now ready for this camp.

[ a follow and comment would be appreciated ^_^ ]

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】