Chapter 8

—Bright Vachirawit—

I woke up with a smile on my face while thinking that I'll be fetching Earn later. I did my usual routine and went outside to wait for Win because he always buys me coffee and then I realized, we won't be going to school together from now on. So no more free coffees. Is it right that I said all those things to Win yesterday? Is it too soon that I drove him out of my life? Am I being too unfair?

I just didn't mind what happened yesterday and went out to fetch Earn. I waited outside their house and after a minute she went out smiling while looking at me. She's so beautiful.

"Bright, you're not with Win?"

"Nah."

"Oh okay, let's go."

We arrived at the university in less than an hour and I helped Earn open the passenger door, a real gentleman aye hahaha. We walked silently towards the gate when I noticed that Win is also there but with some unfamiliar guy? Maybe a new classmate of something? He saw me and I waved at him but he looked away and walked faster with the guy he's with. weird. Why didn't he waved back? or maybe he doesn't see me. Yes Bright, think positive.

We went inside our room and Off pulled me to his seat and asked me bunch of questions. 'Why are you two together?' 'Are you a thing now?' 'Did you fetch her?' 'What did Win say about you two?' 'Did you confess already?'

"Off can you fucking calm down?! I'm not a robot okay, just ask one by one!" I said with an irritated voice.

"So? I supposed you heard all my questions. I won't be repeating them again and answer me one by one until I'm satisfied." Off said with an authority in his voice, what a spoiled brat.

"Fine, we're not together and yes I did fetch her and I don't know what Win would react about us because he doesn't even lay a stare at me."

"And why would he do that?" Mew joined us in our conversation.

"I don't know as far as I remember we're okay yesterday. It's just that I think I did something wrong."

"What is it Bright." Off spoke with a serious tone, he's hella scary.

"I didn't know that it was wrong."

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST FUCKING GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT BRIGHT THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!!" Off shouted and the whole class looks at him even the teacher who was lecturing and was nearly half asleep was shocked and looked at Off with an angry face.

"I'm sorry teacher go back at teaching now we're listening hehe." Off sounded too apologetic and our teacher went back at lecturing our classmates.

"So what did you do?"

"I just said to him that we should stop going together at school because I'll fetch Earn everyday and that he should sit at the back sit because Earn will be sitting at the fro—" Off didn't let me finish my sentence and literally scolded at me.

"Bright what the actual fuck?! You are literally the most stupid person I ever knew in my entire life! How could you do that to the poor thing?! Ofcourse he saw you awhile ago but he avoided you because he's hurt. Dude no offense but he's your bestfriend and you're treating him like that just because of the girl you met weeks ago?! Are you insane?! God that was so unbelievable!"

"Am I the one who's wrong? I just want to know her better."

"It's okay to know her better but don't hurt the one who's been there for you ever since, you should apologize to him."

"yeah right."

Am I really the one who's wrong? Maybe he's just too shocked as I am right now, I didn't mean to say those words to you yesterday— or maybe a half but I just want to be with Earn, I didn't knew that I already hurted you without noticing it, I'm sorry Win.

Lunch came and I went to the cafeteria with Earn, I volunteered to get her lunch but she insisted that she should be the one to get it so we're both here in the line waiting for our turn. When it's already our turn, we both bought our own lunch and headed back to our table when I saw Win suddenly ran to idk which direction and left his friends. Why would he do that? Is there something wrong?

"Earn, can you stay there for a minute? I'll just go check onto someone."

"Sure."

I hurriedly went to Win's friends and asked them what happened. But Gun just shrugged his shoulders while Gulf was giving me a dagger look, and this new guy from their table didn't say anything. I was about to find Win when Gun spoke.

"Please let him breathe Bright, he's been through a lot lately just give him some time and space to think for today."

What does he mean by that? Is there a problem? Am I his problem? I was so shocked about what Gun had said that I didn't even get the chance to eat my lunch because of too much thinking that it's already time and Earn asked me what's wrong because I've been spacing out since I came back from Gun's table.

I just couldn't get Win out of my mind, but one thing is for sure I'll make it up to him tomorrow since it's weekend. Our class continued and I never listened to the teacher's discussion because I was literally thinking of Win. In the end, we both headed home and I dropped Earn at his place and texted Win.

Bright: Win, since it's Saturday tomorrow wanna go at my place? Let's watch some movies, I miss my bestfriend. :((    I tried making it like nothing happened, to make him feel like he's still comfortable  around me.

Win: okay i'll go, but I didn't missed you.

Bright: I'll order pizza. I know pizza is his weakest point or just plain foods can also be his weakness.

Win: I really missed you Bright to the point that I want to go to your house right now and hug you!!
T—T

Bright: good.

I know he was just forced to send that message but I didn't noticed that I smiled just by seeing that text. God, I can't wait to meet him tomorrow. I hope I won't ruin things up tomorrow.

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】