Chapter 12

--Win Metawin--

After that moment with Gun at the rooftop we decided to go back at our classroom and joined the class. The professor asked me if I'm already okay and I answered him that I'm already fine, I'm glad he didn't notice my eyes because it was swollen. I sat at my chair and my phone vibrated, I saw Bright's text message saying, 'Win, are you alright? I heard you we're in the infirmary awhile ago and can't breathe properly because of a heart problem? I didn't knew you had one, I thought it was asthma. But by the way are you okay now? text me back when you read this message.'

I turned off my phone and put it back in my bag and listened to the teacher's discussion. I didn't bother to even reply to him and just wanna end this day like nothing happened awhile ago. We had a quiz and I'm glad I answered all of the questions in the slide. Hours passed and it's already time to go home but I really don't want to so an idea popped in to my head and texted Gun and Gulf to meet me at the A-walk.

He waited there for a few minutes and not so long after Gun and Gulf arrived.

"Why did you called us?" Gulf started the conversation.

"So I was thinking that we should have a little fun tonight, wanna drink with me?" I suggested, yeah that was the idea that popped right through my head and want to do it.

"Why? It's just Monday and we have classes tomorrow. Why don't you make it on Friday night?" Gun said.

"It won't be fun anymore, please go out with me. I swear just for tonight and there will be no more drinking." I convinced them.

"Aish fine, but just for today! Off would kill me if he'll find out so no texting and posting on your sns accounts alright?" Gun said and I smiled and hugged him. Yehet!

"Yes sir, but why are we drinking? Are we celebrating today Win?" Gulf asked.

"Seriously Gulf, don't you remember what happened awhile ago? this bvtch just literally wants to forget everything and have fun. Ya know maybe the one who'll mend his broken heart is the guy he'll meet on the bar later." Gun winked and I know he's right but wrong on the part that I'll use other person just to hide and forget my feelings for Bright, I don't do cliché stuffs like those but my life is so cliché right now and I hate it.

"We'll just go there to have some fun not to look for hook ups alright? now let's go home and change then let's all meet at my place." I said.

After that so-called meet up I went home alone and immediately changed my clothes. I stayed up at the living room waiting for Gulf and Gun to came here. I got bored so I turned on my tv and watched an mv of WayV which is Turn Back Time and honestly the mv is so good as well as the whole album, that was their first whole album and I'm really proud of my boys especially to Winwin because he's my bias. But back at my life, I still didn't replied to Bright even tho I know that he already knew I read his message.

I opened my twitter account and I saw Bright's tweet hours ago saying, "will be having dinner tonight with the girl who said yes to me awhile ago." with matching heart emoji's and with Earn's reply saying "see you  tonight." with matching smile emoji. Ughh now I know why!! I wish I didn't opened my Twitter, Sicheng help me. T--T But on the Bright side atleast they're not together (yet) and it's just a dinner, that could lead to another and then in the near future they could be together. AAAHHH!! I hate my mind. >,< Maybe they are eating their dinner romantically by now, where could they be at this moment? I mean what restaurant did Bright booked for them? Did Earn knows that Bright can't eat mushrooms? No Win stop thinking about them, you're supposed to forget him and be happy right now!! >.<

After thinking so many possibilities about their date, I heard a knock on my door and I saw Gun and Gulf outside with their boyfriends. Wait, I thought Gun said that their boyfriends should not know that we're drinking tonight? what happened lmao

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】