The Return of Gabriel

A/N So I haven't done much Sabriel, sorry. I get wrapped up in Destiel. And I haven't updated in a while... But here's another... My apologies.

"Gabriel!" Sam shouted. "Man, where have you been?"

"Oh, you know," he began in his falsly modest tone. "Just starring in some films here and there." Sam grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug.

"It's good to know you're alive." Sam said. "Who else knows?"

"Nobody, and that's the thing, Sam-o. Nobody is supposed to know. But I had to see my old gigantor."

"Gabe, I've missed you." Sam said shyly, nibbling on his lip."

"I missed you too, Kiddo."  Sam blushed and looked down at his feet. "What Sam-o? Is the fact that I miss you tickling you where it counts?" Sam giggled.

"It's just..." Sam began, still looking at his feet.

"Just what?"

"Just that I'm glad you thought about me. I've been thinking about you a lot." Sam looked up to meet Gabe's gaze.

"Is that right, kiddo?" Sam nodded. "Well, maybe this'll be easier than I thought." Sam looked thoughtfully and confusedly at Gabriel as he reached behind his back and snapped his fingers. When he moved his arm around again, Sam saw him holding a single vivid red rose. "Will you be my boy toy?"

Sam couldn't help but laugh at how he worded him. He said, "yes," when he could breathe normally again.