X-man

"In today's run BTS the spy has returned, to be any good agent or someone who needs to learn defence you need to know how to spot a guilty face from a mile away.

And what any other way would I teach if food wasn't part of it. Find the Mafia and you have a feast in your team's. If not the Mafia gets to enjoy the meal all by himself. UNDERSTOOD? "

" YES MA'AM. "

" Good, but most of all have fun just also note I'll be watching how you do. "
(there in a pool house)

The staff start the live and explain again to the boys, who fool around stating they're in Namjoon hometown. After some words of excitement they all step up to a table that has a phone with earphones in it. They'll have to listen and see whether or not they are the spy/Mafia.

Llaya sits waiting to say who is who and just as Mc SUGA listens carefully--"You are not the spy." he smirks lightly and walks suspiciously and the boys immediately call him out.

5points decoy.

"Look at his face, he isn't it," says Namjoon.

Next is V a dispicably good actor who acts surprised when hearing his position. 100 points for facial expressions just kidding.

5 points decoy.

Jimin places it in his ears and turns around dramatically. Such a drama queen don't we love it.

" Hey make that face again." Says Namjoon, is jimin who is overreacting the spy? But J-hope says.

"I don't think he's the spy."

5 points decoy.

Jungkook walks up calmy and places the earphones in his ears, still staring at the table he lifts his hand to make an X. Is jungkook the one making an X the spy?

5 points decoy.

Then there Jin who acts no different and blows a kiss towards the camera, is he the spy?

5 points decoy.

Namjoon turn and he pretends to look around suspiciously, but no one notices because they get distracted by a wandering jungkook.

5 points decoy.

"What are you doing there." Jhope asks and jungkook slowly lifts up an X again. And last but not least caution he's a dancer is jhope who just... Dances as if he doesn't care.

5 points decoy.

But no one knows who the spy is and isn't that great. Although however the spy didn't even try because the members where naturally just making themselves suspicious by being their clumsy selves.

They in fact handed it to the Mafia on a silver platter. Tisk, tisk you'll have to stay tuned for part 2 if you really wanna find out on The Bodyguard.

To be continued....

That really went no where but I thought I'd give a treat. Goodluck and all the best I'll try to update part 2 tomorrow.