The Bodyguard

Third person

"So you guys have a new bodyguard, I know your all old enough to take care of yourselves and a babysitter isn't needed but I must say some of your fans are crazed."

Announced their pdnim. The boys were used to this and it was irritating but what could they do, with all the saysangs now especially when their new song 'Boy with luv' became a hit.

Namjoon was stressed to the bone because of this, in the previous week a girl walked up to jungkook and jimin, also known as the no pants girl. (no shade please don't take this seriously.)

Her shorts could have been underwear but nevertheless, the boys lowered their gaze and continued walking. Which was a relief.

But what was bothering him is that everyone is just carelessly throwing around to roumers about bts being gay or that they are dating other idols.

(This is not to offend anyone and I am not assuming their gender or gender preference so please do not take offense everything and anything in this book is fictional and not true.)

There was no sense of respect anymore. Namjoon sighed and got out of the plane, getting ready to be bombarded with camera flashes and their lovely armies.

They walked out casually, pretending the camera flashes didn't hurt their eyes. For a second they all froze and stood still for the pictures.

Once the boys were about to carry on walking a girl made her way through security and ran up to the maknae.

She slid her hands over his form and the boy flinched back. She was trying to be seductive,  jungkook was annoyed and afraid, he wouldn't want to hurt a girl.

The security guards came to take her away but the girl pulled out a knife and waved it around while turning in a light circle.

"He is mine, don't you dare touch him, mine." the girl growled. The men were ordered not to use brutal force as it was wrong to hurt a female.

She inched closer to the young boy and curtly put the knife around his neck. He froze as still as ice.

He wasn't afraid but became some what startled when a girl that was not there a second ago appeared right in front of him.

She was wearing a white tank top and black rip jeans with converse, which was normal besides the low cap and mask but a black ribbon covering her eyes.

"Let the idol go." her voice was firm and a bit frightening one could hear the authority in her voice. Unlike the one who held jungkook she had a squeaky voice and was wearing very short clothing that shall not be named.

"Did you not hear I said he is mine, and why do you look like you just watched birdbox." the girl rambled

"I'll ask once again let the idol go or I'll have to use a more physical method." she seemed so unbothered by this situation as if she has encountered it a million times.

"Ha, you're not allowed to use brutal force on a civilian." the other smirked

"Well, I do have jurisdiction and clearance over all feild missions... I'm the boss so let em go." the skanky girl didn't move and the other just sighed.

Her movements were fast no one expected it. She grabbed the girls hand the one that had the knife and pulled it aways just an inch, before the girl could react she spun jungkook out of that girl's hold and swapped with him.

"Are you stupid now I can just hurt you to get to my one and only." said the crazy girl.

The other just shrugged, she held onto the arm the was by her throat and used as much force and pulled forward the girl flipping off her back and into the floor.

She dropped the knife, while the other quickly turned her around and put her knee on her back and handcuffed her.

All that was done with the ribbon covering her eyes. She handed the saysang over to the authorities and just disappeared....

WHAT!