Chapter 3

Writing a new chapter of life

Dipper Pov.

Me and Jake was talking about things as Mabel and Pacifica came in.

"MABEL!" I shouted calming down "You could have broken the door. And hi Pacifica."

"Bro bro can we got to your house?!" Mabel said with excitement.

"Dipper has a what?!" Pacifica replied in disbelief.

"Oh right yeah he does I forget humans do know demons have homes in different dimensions." Said Jake.

"Humans? But you are human too Jake why did you say it like that?" Asked Pacifica

"Oh right.... He's half demon and am a full demon." I stated

'I forgotten Mabel didn't tell her.'

"YOUR A DEMON!" Shouted someone.

'Fuck' I shouted in my mind.

Jake grab me and open up a portal and push me in and then jumped in while getting Mabel and Pacifica too.

I see grunke Ford just standing there looking at us in disbelief.

We are at a house with a sign saying 'Property of Aclor D Cipher'

"Why my house?" I asked.

"But it says Aclor D Cipher and your not a Cipher are you Dipper?" Asked Mabel starting to cry.

"Oh right no it just I go by that name." It was clear as uncomfortable talking about it.

We got in the house and we was getting ready for bed I gave Mabel and pacifica and Jake there different rooms.

We were there for at least 1 day. Until we went back Ford apologised and I explained everything.

Bill Pov.

'If I get Pinetree alone I can get him to be mine and only mine.'

I watched as pine tree and his friends that jumped into the portal and then the day later come back.

I was getting more annoyed as I waited but I was trying to be patient. Soon enough Pinetree when alone in the woods read this book and now it was my chance.

I turn the landscape and everything and black and white. So I talk to Pinetree like I normally do.

"Hey Pinetree, I have came to make a de-" I was cut of by Pinetree.

"NEVER. IN. A. MILLION. YEARS." Said Pinetree in a dead serious tone.

"I guess I'll go kill your family then." I said about to disappear.

'I was lying to the kid I was going to just turn invisible.'

"WAIT! I will do your deal." He replied.

"Ok if you come and be my bride." I said.

Pinetree thought for a few minutes and then answered "Deal" shaking my hand with blue flames.

Then I made him fall unconscious.

Dipper Pov.

'I made deal to save my family but at cast of my own life as he's bride after we made the deal I fall unconscious.'