Chapter 25

Sam and I decided to make our way over to the hospital after having researched for hours, but turns out, Dean had the same idea. He was sitting and watching over Bobby, when he turned around to face us.

"How is he?" Sam sighed as we made our way over to the table.

"No change." Dean answered with clear worry in his voice. "What ya got?"

"Considering what you told us about the docs experiments, Bobby's wall is starting to make a hell of a lot more sense." Sam started.

"How so?"

"Silene Capensis, also known as African Dreamroot, has been used by shamans and medicinemen for centuries." I added.

"Let me guess, they dose up, bust out the didgeridoos and start kicking around the hackey?" Dean said making absolutely no sense.

"Not quite." I started again. "If you believe the legends, it's used for dreamwalking."

"Entering another person's dreams," Sam added. "Picking around their heads."

"Thats taking that we believe the legends." Dean said in doubt.

"When don't we?" Sam argued. "Look, dream walking is just tip of the iceberg."

"What do you mean?"

"Dreamroot is some serious mojo, you take enough of it and with enough practice, you can become a regular Freddy Krueger. You can control anything. You can turn bad dreams good, good dreams bad," I added gaining some very confused looks. "What?"

"You know Freddy Krueger?" Dean frowned.

"You don't think, I watch Scooby-Doo all the time, do you?" I commented.

"So kill people in their sleep." Dean shrugged.

"For example." Sam answered. "So lets say this doc was testing this stuff on his patients-"

"Someone gets pissed at him," Dean finished. "Deciding to pay a little visit, he goes nighty night."

"What about Bobby?" Sam questioned. "I mean, if the killer came after him, how come he still be alive?"

"I dont know." Dean sighed.

"Can I try something?" I asked coming up with an idea in my mind.

"What do you wanna try?" Sam asked puzzled.

"Some wild Wolfbloods have an extra ability called Ansion." I explained. "It's kinda like Eolas, but stronger and you can see into people's past with it." I sighed. "I thought maybe combining Eolas and Ansion, I could maybe see Bobby or figure something out, we don't know."

"Will it hurt him?" Dean asked in a serious manner, that made me frown.

"No, of course not." I stated. "I wouldn't do anything that could hurt him."

"Fine then." Dean hesitantly said.

I laid my fingers on Bobby's forehead whilst concentrating on reading his thoughts. I could feel how I was being shut out, but I kept trying, before I fell to the floor with the feeling of a thousand crows in my head.

"Leona!" Sam yelled as they helped me back on my legs. "Are you okay?"

"Headache, but other than that, yes." I panted.

"What happened?" Dean asked frantically. "Did you find anything?"

"No, I'm sorry, but I didn't." I took my head. "It was like I was being shut out."