Chapter 11

"Cub!" Dean yelled from the door.

I pushed myself up with my elbows and I looked at him. "Bela is here." I just simply stated.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I can smell her from miles away, and that perfume doesn't make it any harder." I chuckled.

"That's where we can agree." He chuckled as well and motioned for me to follow him inside.

"So you have returned, after you tricked us?" I crossed my arms.

"Look, I am sorry about it, but I need your help." She reeked of terror and anxiety, making me calmer. "I saw the ship."

"And when I thought you couldn't sink deeper." Dean sighed and made a finger gun at her head.

"What do you mean?" She asked terrified.

"We found a connection between the vics. The guy who was executed on the ship?" Sam started and pulled out a photo. "This is the captain who ordered it." Looking at the photo, you could see how similar they looked. "His own brother."

"And what does it have to do with me?" Bela asked.

"Sheila killed her cousin in a car accident and the Warren brothers killed their dad to collect inheritance." Sam started explaining.

"So basically all of the victims spilled family blood." I finished. Bela looked at us shocked. Probably more that her secret was out then anything.

"So who was it Bela?" Dean talked in his scary low voice. "What? You killed daddy dearest or something."

"You wouldn't understand." She said with determination. "No one did."

"Well no matter what we need the hand so we can burn it." I stated. 

"I sold it." She simply stated.

"Then get it back." I said.

"I can't." She looked up at me. "It is halfway across the world by now. I could never get it back in time."

"You do realize you just sold the only thing that can save right?" Dean coldly stated.

"Yes I do." She said sadly. "But isn't there anything else you can do?"

"The Hand is what holding him here." I said. "Without that we can't do anything."

"Wait?" Dean said and looked at me. "You know how to gank a ghost?"

"I have been reading some of the books, while you were gone." I answered. "And humans aren't the only ones with ghost problems every once in a while."

"Well." Bela broke the conversation and stood from her chair. "If you won't help me, I will just deal with it myself. That is after all how I do."

I couldn't help but feel bad for her. Sure, she was an asshole, but she didn't deserve to die.

"Wait." Sam said. "Maybe there is something, we could try."

Before I knew it, I was standing in a graveyard next to Sam, while Dean was preparing a ritual of some sorts.

Still in my sweatpants, might I add.

"Are you sure this will work?" I asked.

"Positive." Sam answered quickly.

"That's still not a yes." I pointed out.

"Well that answers it, doesn't it?" He smirked. I just sighed. I knew it was a bad idea. Hell, we all did, but it was the only way to maybe safe Bela.