H and N Quarantine Things

Comincia dall'inizio

April 18,2020

-

April 25,2020

Groaning,Noelle finished her jumping Jack sets before huffing loudly and crouched on the floor.

It was almost mid day right now and earlier in the morning, Harry suggested to do some exercise with Jeff and Glenne.

"I hate physical activities"Noelle groaned wiping her sweat as the other starts finishing up their sets also.

"W-what... Huh"Glenne wheezed a little before looking at Noelle, "Then how do you keep up with that physique?"

Noelle looked down on her body before standing up to get a towel on the couch considering they exercised on the living room.

"Eat.. Healthy foods"Noelle shrugged wiping her face.

Noelle know that she have a great body, many people said so also. The right curves and all, she's proud to even say that she's not skinny looking like some other models, she's just in the right.

She just hates physical activities, that's it.

"Your favorite food is burger, kitten"Harry looked at her heaving some breath as he finished up with Jeff.

"A-and I'm pretty sure that's not a healthy food"Jeff cocked his head to the side as Glenne handed him a towel.

"It is to me"Noelle shrugged again as they all look at her like she grew another head, "And besides, I'm sure that Harry always cooks me vegetables"

Harry just chuckled at her knowing she have a point. He knows that Noelle loves every kind of food, like seriously but when it comes to vegetables, she's picky.

Of course the vegetarian in him always make her eat some so that she can be balance on what she eats.

"Anyone up for a burger?"Noelle suddenly asked as Harry and Jeff cleaned the living room.

"Evie"Harry scolded as Jeff and Glenne just looked at her incredulously.

"I'm kidding"Noelle laughed putting her hands up.

As each days passed by, Noelle just knows how to push Harry's buttons and it's getting hilarious as Harry always gets riled up.

Growing up with Noelle, Harry remembers her being like this more when she was younger but he noticed when they met again that it's not the same.

Quarantining with her is definitely another story, Harry swears that his relationship with Noelle brought back many memories when they were more younger and he is loving it every second.

"Mitchell"Noelle grinned seeing Mitch walking downstairs.

Mitch squint his eyes to the girl knowing  she is up to something, she's always up to something whenever she says Mitch's full name.

"Wanna make some steak with me?"Noelle sweetly asked him.

Mitch immediately looked behind her seeing, Harry, Jeff and Glenne facepalmed. They know that whenever they take Noelle in any physical activities, Noelle always craves for food.

"Good call"Mitch nodded making Noelle grin again before dragging Mitch to the kitchen.

"She—"Jeff said pointing at Noelle and Mitch's back making Harry look at him, "Is something"

"I know"Harry can't help but laugh before looking at Noelle who happily getting ready the steak with Mitch.

-

April 28, 2020

"Can you sing to me?"Harry quietly asked as he and Noelle stared up at the ceiling, couldn't sleep for no reason.

"Sing to you?"Noelle asked if she heard him right.

Normally, Harry took a liking ever since last year to sing Noelle to sleep considering it puts Noelle to sleep good that when she wakes up in the morning, she's all happy.

Somehow, Harry craved Noelle's voice right now. He knows that Noelle have a beautiful voice, a voice that could  be a singer but he also knows that Noelle isn't planning to be a singer even how many people to persuade her.

She have her reason not to, she's afraid to leave people and she doesn't like to be so far away from her family for so long also as it gives her home sickness from time to time,thankfully modelling is not that hard considering after any runways,she tends to go home after a week or after 3 days.

"Mhm, wanna hear your voice angel"Harry said touching her hand softly.

Noelle can't help but smile at the guy beside him, Harry never heard her sang ever since Fine Line got released. She remembered singing Fine Line to him the night before and Harry swore that he fell in love with her again.

Noelle then adjusted her position on the bed before opening her arms to Harry. He then placed his head on her chest as she wrap an arm around him before Harry hooked a leg on her and closed his eyes as he felt comfortable.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you"Noelle started softly playing with Harry's hair as he abruptly opened his eyes.

He didn't expect her to sing that song, he didn't heard that song out of her mouth ever since Holmes Chapel.

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?—"Noelle continued closing her eyes before she felt Harry held her hand.

"You used to sing that to me"Harry said making her eyes flutter open.

"What?"Noelle furrowed her eyebrows.

"You always hear that song on your father's mix tape, it's always all over my house or yours"Harry smiled remembering Noelle's face everytime she heard that song,its like a day before christmas to her.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

"When we sleep together in the same bed, you always sing that to me and I used to make fun of you cause I couldn't understand a thing because you were so little, angel"Harry chuckled softly as Noelle hummed the next line while listening to Harry, "But that didn't stop you from singing to me"

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

"So that means, I always sing to you then?"Noelle looked down at him as he look at him.

Harry threw her a very soft smile making her trace his face with her unoccupied hand, "Like a river flows, Surely to the sea, Darling, so it goes, Some things are meant to be"

Noelle smiled at him as he continued for her as she kissed his head before closing her eyes.

"Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"