Chapter 14 (continued)

Comincia dall'inizio

My mama happened ta' be one of those people. You'a never think dat da woman who gave birth ta' ya would chose dick over you. I hated her fa' da longest. I already had one fucked up parent, now I got two?

As fa' my pops, I'ca never forgive dat muhfucka. He fucked me up mentally and emotionally. Shit will scar me fa' life. I refuse ta' talk 'bout it wit' anybody cause it's nobody's business.

When you livin' in a dysfunctional ass household and fucked up parents, ya finna do crazy shit yaself. I used ta' slang da streets and allat but it taught me a few things. I learned how ta' be a real man.

Sometimes you got ta' learn shit on ya own, and dats what I did.

_______

"Bae." I called out.

"Yes?" She poked her head into da kitchen holdin' Blue.

While Leah took a nap, I bought her a lah puppy. It ain't look real at all. It looked like a stuffed animal.

"Put da dog down bae, come on and eat na."

"Okay daddy." She joked.

"Don't do dat. I'll tear dat ass up onna counta'." She playfully rolled her eyes and put Blue down. The dog is black, don't ask me why she named him dat.

I fixed ou'a plates and set em onna table. It's been a minute since I'a stepped inna kitchen.

I'ca throw it dahn inna kitchen, buh'lee dat. Afta' washin' her hands she sat beside me.

"I'll say grace this time."

"No no no. Allow me. God I'a-"

"Hush. I'll do it, you don't take prayer seriously." I frowned.

"Says who ugly?" She hit me in the arm and pouted.

"Me big head. I'm saying grace and that's final." I bowed my head.

"Gone head, talk ta' tha' lord bae."

"God bless this food that we are about to recieve. I asked that you continue to bless us and watch over us as we continue our journey here in Atlanta."

"Amen."

A'leah

I tossed a shrimp at August's head but he ducked. He's lucky I'm hungry.

"Don't be throwin' food na'."

"Don't tell me what ta' do." I mocked. He frowned.

"Shit like dat gets you touched." I giggled and pecked his lips.

"You gone touch me?" He stood their with his arms folded across his chest. I tried to pry them away but he wouldn't budge.

"Nope. Don't touch me."

"You really gonna touch me baby?"

I pressed my chest against his and planted tiny kisses on his neck. He groaned and squeezed my ass.

"Stop Leah, you cut off. Back up." I jumped on him wrapping my legs and arms around his waist and neck. He squeezed my ass and smacked it really hard.

"Oww babe! That hurt." I pouted.

"You'a be a'ight babyface." I lifted his head up with my index finger and started to nibble on his jawline and neck.

A few dark colored passion marks appeared around his adam's apple print and behind his ears.

"You really cutting me off big daddy?" I growled in his ear. He groaned and smacked my ass.

"Nah, don't do dat." He bit his bottom lip and held me up.

"I do what I want." He rolled his eyes.

"Keep on na'."

"Or what big head?"

________

I wiped my lips and grabbed a cupcake.

"Eat my ass." He busted out laughing.

"Boy bye, what were you trying to show me?" I bit into the cupcake and felt something hard. Whatever it was, it was shiny. I took it out the cupcake licked the icing off of it.

"A ring?" August knelt down in front of me and locked our hands together.

"Nah bae, it's a promise ring. You been rockin' wit a pimp fa' fo' years na'. You done gave up everythang fa' me. I never met a female dat could be down fa' me like you been.

We was homeless ta'getha fa' thirty days. You could've left me but you stayed wit' me. This ring symbolizes my love fa' you. I promise ta' continue ta' be da man you fell in luh wit'. Just cause I got signed, dat shit won't change me. Ima make this money fa' us and our princess ." I smiled and shook my head.

"How do you know it's a girl?"

"Cause I do." He slipped the ring onto my finger and pecked my lips over and over.

"Baby this looks like a wedding ring."

"I kno'. Don't worry, das' comin' too bae." He kissed my stomach and smiled.

"You wanna talk to the baby?" I giggled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my stomach again.

"Ion't kno' what ta' say."

"Just talk babe."

"Baybeh girl I kno' you in thea. You in mommy's stomach growin' and gettin' big. Daddy can't wait fa' ya ta' come hea. Ima spoil tha' hell outta you.

Mommy may not like it but we'ont care bout what she want. It's all bout chu' love. We already kno' you finna look like me." I smiled and kissed his forehead. I can't wait til he or she gets here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it to me so long to update! I was unhappy with the way the the chapter was written so I rewrote it.

1) What do you think they'll have? A boy or girl?

2) How do you think life in the ATL will be for them?

3) Give me boy and girl names. I need a first and middle name.

Edited 3/28/15